Im Back. What have i missed?

Jed

After suffering a bike accident last year n braking my neck, jaw, back, Both Arms, ribs and a few other things which left me a bit hit n miss for a while. Im back.

Sorry to say my Biking days are over but my Z days are not.

Dusted the Z off n gave her a wash n 1st turn of key she started..wow! i love her more than i love myself..lol

Anyway, i thought ide bring my old self back to the forum.

So hi from a re-instated z Driver

Cheers lads! :thumbs:

Theres been a bit of rebuilding but im all ok now. had 8 months in bed due to a nice lady in a Range Rover. mind you? she might be buying me a nice white 370Z with the Comp :teeth: or paying the mortage off!

Cheers lads! :thumbs:

Theres been a bit of rebuilding but im all ok now. had 8 months in bed due to a nice lady in a Range Rover. mind you? she might be buying me a nice white 370Z with the Comp :teeth: or paying the mortage off!

sorry to sound gruesome but do you have any pics of the injuries :blush:

This is the reason I have been put of getting a chopper, which is a lifelong dream to own a harley or something.

Just walk round A&E Neil, and look out for broken crash helmets. The amount of bikers that get hit is quite shocking. Due to driver or rider error but still the biker comes off worse!!

Welcome back :thumbs:

:surrender:

I grazed my knee once when I came off my bike. It was probably my fault though as the brick and ply wood ramp I made broke. :doh:

Glad your ok and back in the drivers seat. :thumbs:

This is the reason I have been put of getting a chopper, which is a lifelong dream to own a harley or something.

Don't ever be put off Neil. The only reason im not getting another is i promised my daughter. But other than that ive been riding for over 30 years and had a few mishaps and been to a few funerals but i have NEVER regretted riding a bike.

I've still got a 1600 VW Trike in the Garage and will be riding that. But my HD days are gone. The HD looked like a Range Rover/Harley 1450 FLH hybrid.

But to reiterate Neil...go for it!

I want my bike back, sold my Ducati to buy the Zed. I don't regret buying it, but I regret having to get rid of the bike to do so. Think i'll have to hang onto the car for another couple of years whilst I save up for another, maybe a MV this time. If I had cash flowing out my ears i'd have a custom HD or a Yamaha Dragstar or something too, just to give me something to polish 5 days a week lol