DEBBIE'S GONE

ATTAK Z

Well it's with regret that I've had to let Debbie go. She was a fast little number and she turned heads, but sadly, she wasn't much good around the house. We were together about about 18 months and she cost me a fortune, but she was worth it.

The wife didn't like her much, I guess that was because she (Debbie) was better looking than her and a younger model.

One of the reasons I bought her (Debbie not the wife) was so that we could all go out together for meals, car events etc.; perhaps even a road trip to Italy, but I guess it was never going to happen, possibly because the wife was just jealous of Debbie, especially when she had her top down (Debbie not the wife).

“Debbie messes my hair up and I'm cold†were two of the wife's favourite reposts when she was with Debbie. “Turn that friggin' music down†she used to say when ZZ Top fired up with Viva Las Vegas.

So now I'm left with Arabella (the Arosa) and Poppy (the Polo) …... and the wife

I really need a new girlfriend, but which one to get? ... I've done fast, I've done very fast and I've done "fookin hell that's fast".

What I really need (I think) is someone dependable, good looking (in an ageless sought of way), and comfortable, but still a bit of a goer when prodded with the stirrups.

I'm thinking CLK with a big V8 …. but I'm open to advice

Please help :)

Guessing soft tops are out of the question given the first post ;)

Personally I'd tell the missus to sod off. Amanda knows the score, my car came before her engagement ring. Got to get these priorities right :thumbs:

Prob help if we knew what dollar you were looking at spending Hugh.

How far will the pension stretch? :teeth::lol:

Good question :) ... I'm looking to spend in the region of £10,000.00 on this car ... could change though if I see something I really like