Builder49

Biggest gain to being over the 30 mark has to be insurance... been quoted £223 for mine, thats fully comp with protected no claims, £0 excess, legal protection and replacement car if damaged (obviously that will be a pathetic micra or similar).

Point i raised was 'am I too old at 49'. Answer seems to be a resounding NO

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Insurance £223 :scare:

Do they think its an A35 rather a 350Z? That's an incredible price.

Quote from Directline... Even checked it 3 times myself as couldn't believe it! Major discount as I insure my 61plate Navara Tekna through them.

I am 50 in a few weeks time,driving the shed(micra)i look the part,glasses on,drive really slow so that everyone can see my grey hair and mature looks,driving the Zed well thats another story,drive that fast nobody can see who's driving,don't wear any glasses except the raybans,make sure the other half is with me 'cause she is a babe(50 soon as well)and the smile i have everytime i drive the Zed well thats big(black teeth and all!!) :thumbs::lol:

Hugh is 83 IIRC :p;)

:lol::scare:

last year I celebrated my b'day at 130 mph in the Aston (on a track of course) ... this year I did it in an Arosa at a slightly lower speed :lol::lol::lol:

:oops: forgot (an age thing) ... I was in Lanzarote in an A Class Merc and managed only 110 kph

So am I an old sprinkle, or a young fart? Not even sure now!!!

It might take 2 of us to hold him down but we should definitely foam the young'un :thumbs: Hope his Denim is non shrink :D

And it wont take 2 of us...... Might own the company but I still work, think I can hold him down alone, you can use the foam... :lol:

It might take 2 of us to hold him down but we should definitely foam the young'un :thumbs: Hope his Denim is non shrink :D

Another old fart signing in. :lol:

(think that ricey bloke might get snow foamed at the Morton :p )

My denim is already skin tight so there!

I had my Zed for almost 7 years from new and miss it badly :drive1 ... oh and as far as I know ...

... I'm the oldest member :wheelchair:

Exactly how old are you :scare::lol:

I think I'm the oldest sprinkle

I dunno, Caroline is pretty ancient :p

Pete

I'm an old fart but my insurance this year fully comp etc is £237.

Cheers with a :D

I could of gone for elephant.co at £213 but decided to stay with admiral and for the record I'm 58. Not worldly or experienced just an old fart that knows everything compared to the young whipper-snapppers out there :p

I'm an old fart but my insurance this year fully comp etc is £237.

Cheers with a :D

I could of gone for elephant.co at £213 but decided to stay with admiral and for the record I'm 58.

Do you live in a vault? ;)