Looked at new car today shocked at px quote

player2301

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for all the info and help lads...

I have accepted £4755 today as i have fell in love with the car and like you guys advised the car was priced quite a bit lower than average so swings and roundabouts !!!!

Heres some pics :teeth:

IMG_0665.jpg

IMG_0664.jpg

IMG_0663.jpg

IMG_0666-1.jpg

First time owning a turbo engine !!

My best mate is already trying to talk me into a stage one remap and i think its working lol

I may be on my own but I'd rather have your zed and £7k+ in the bank than that TT.............

+2 Sarnie

Although, I did see a Scirocco R yesterday, now they look the part :cloud9: I had the 1.4tsi for about 6 months (the turbo and super charged version!) and it was a pretty good car. Would have one of those over a TT any day.

I posted this on a 350z forum and expected this lol

I like it and to be honest I'll be saving money on it every month ie - petrol, insurance and general upkeep

So there :p

Lol

:bang:

:lol::lol:

I went from one of them to the 370 - still love how planted around the twisties it was :thumbs:

As long as you like it, that's all that matters. :thumbs: Personally I wouldn't pick a turbo'd FWD scrabble wagon, but there's no doubting it's a much nicer place to be than the Zed is.

Not convinced parts will be any cheaper than the Nissan though...

..... turbo'd FWD scrabble wagon,...

oh - hadn't spotted that - mine was a quattro ..... ah well, still a nice car and don't let the old codgers on here upset you :blush:

I posted this on a 350z forum and expected this lol

I like it and to be honest I'll be saving money on it every month ie - petrol, insurance and general upkeep

So there :p

Lol

:bang:

I don't have a 350z so don't have a vested interest either way.

I'd be very suprised if Audi servicing was anywhere near the cost of Nissan.....two of my mates had TT's and could never get out of service without paying £450+............

Petrol savings will be negligible too, maybe 5 or 6 mpg........

Plus you have the added cost of the extra £7k it's going to cost you........

I just don't get it I'm afraid . So there :p:lol:

Oh well you dont need to get it !

Me the missis and the bab love it , I can afford it and im happy with the purchase

next time ill consult you before i buy a car see if im doing the rite thing lol :teeth:

Nah been a nice forum to be on for the last 2 1/2 years apart from some ( SARNIE ) lol

Im just gonna go buy lunch now - sarnie what do you recommend i have thats to your taste and expense ? ?

Only playing lol

cheers fellas :snack:

Oh well you dont need to get it !

Me the missis and the bab love it , I can afford it and im happy with the purchase

next time ill consult you before i buy a car see if im doing the rite thing lol :teeth:

Nah been a nice forum to be on for the last 2 1/2 years apart from some ( SARNIE ) lol

Im just gonna go buy lunch now - sarnie what do you recommend i have thats to your taste and expense ? ?

Only playing lol

cheers fellas :snack:

Don't buy anything bland, boring or overpriced..........oh I see you've already done that :p

Yep all gone lol

Had to scrape every penny together :teeth:

The colour is a grower I've had it cause you don't see them in that colour at all !!!

Sahara silver - got like a pearl effect in the sun very strange !!

Just like to be different

Gutted to see the zed go but not fair on the little un when me and the missis wanna go out in it !!!

She has to run behind lol

At least now if I chop her legs off she will fit in the rear of the tt

( I am an old man 32 this year ) :thumbdown:

Yep all gone lol

Had to scrape every penny together :teeth:

The colour is a grower I've had it cause you don't see them in that colour at all !!!

Sahara silver - got like a pearl effect in the sun very strange !!

Just like to be different

Gutted to see the zed go but not fair on the little un when me and the missis wanna go out in it !!!

She has to run behind lol

At least now if I chop her legs off she will fit in the rear of the tt

( I am an old man 32 this year ) :thumbdown:

Oh to be 32 again :byebye:

Needs must and if you need rear seat (even ones that you can't get into :lol: ) That colour does look a little dull in the picture but like you say it must look better in the sun B)

I can honestly say I haven't ever seen another one in that colour, can't for life of me think why :shutup:

Hi Player 2301, do you still have the 350z?

I'm looking for one and see you're relatively local to me. If you've still got it, would you take £5k cash before you p/x it for the TT? I have the cash waiting and could give it you this weekend?

You can keep the plate too, as I already have my own cherished number.

I tell you what, I can't actually believe that Zeds are trading for circa £5k now.......I think it's because I was involved with them at the start and spent £22k on my first and £26k on my second, it's hard to comprehend them only being worth £5k now............makes them a bargain now!!

I tell you what, I can't actually believe that Zeds are trading for circa £5k now.......I think it's because I was involved with them at the start and spent £22k on my first and £26k on my second, it's hard to comprehend them only being worth £5k now............makes them a bargain now!!

Yep, well, look at the prices of XK8s and 996s (and any Alfa from 2011)!

Yep, well, look at the prices of XK8s and 996s (and any Alfa from 2011)!

i can believe it, i got my XKR for a bargain price, the previous 5 owners lost about 70k between them

And we think zed prices are bad. I saw a mint 2005 RX8 with 21k on the clock for sale this week for a fraction over £2500. Imagine the part ex price a dealer would give you on that?

Indeed - although they're known for being even thirstier than the zed, less reliable and slower. Not the prettiest car either. £2500 is very very cheap though. 90% depreciation in 7 years is pretty horrific though.