Looked at new car today shocked at px quote

player2301

She's beautiful and that colour is amazing, never seen it before on a Jag. Everything I went to see around here was either the dark blue, champagne or a variation of silver. But the colour was never going to be a deciding factor in my purchase because if I had found a real minter before the Zed I was going to wrap it in BRG :D

When I was considering one, I found this very affordable full exhaust system that I would have liked to have fitted, it gives the cat back it's growl :clap:

http://www.xk8-parts.com/index.php/cate ... rformance/

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still a car your dad would drive ;)

So is the Zed, mine makes up excuses constantly to take it our for a spin. One time he came back and the computer was registering an average MPG of.... 8!!!!

Still a car your dad would drive ;)

its alright you can keep your hot wheels car, i''m happy with my mans car ;)

I did actually consider a Jag XK, but the fact you can walk under it and the back end is in a different post code to the rest of the car I decided against it...

...seriously though, they do themselves no favours with that wood look interior :yuck: shame really as it does as you say have some good points for the money.

Ground clearance can easily be reduced, but i must admit i like the fact i can clear most speed bumps with out grounding out. its also helped my knee that i no longer have to go so low to get in the car. if you thought the zed was low the stock s2000 suspension is almost on the floor :lol: as for the wood interior i like mine, but its not the usual walnut dash, it doesnt photograph well but its a greeny grey almost like sharkskin finish. i love it. and the turquoise dash lights at night look awsome.

heres a couple of paragon pics of their new verendum kit. which is possibly going on my car

veren1.jpg

IMG_1416%20copy.jpg

it is a big car my mates call it the luxo barge which is fine by me, its huge, but it does what its designed to do very well. the seats are like arm chairs i can do a 7 hour drive in it and get out feeling very refreshed, its not a chore to drive, it almost drives itself. and when i want to put my foot down the SC makes mincemeat of pretty much everything. its got 2 more seats than the zed and a bigger boot. makes going on long trips that bit easier.

i don';t mind what others think, i'm happy with it and it makes me smile, and the auto box has saved my knee from falling apart. only thing i'd like to see on it is possibly some paddle shifts on the steering wheel.

and when i get bored of the power i can sqeeze another 150 bhp out of it for less than 2k.

She's beautiful and that colour is amazing, never seen it before on a Jag. Everything I went to see around here was either the dark blue, champagne or a variation of silver. But the colour was never going to be a deciding factor in my purchase because if I had found a real minter before the Zed I was going to wrap it in BRG :D

When I was considering one, I found this very affordable full exhaust system that I would have liked to have fitted, it gives the cat back it's growl :clap:

http://www.xk8-parts.com/index.php/cate ... rformance/

the colour is called anthracite pearl, i thought it was black when i bought it, but after a good machine polish found that colour underneath.

as for the exhaust not seen that one before, but there are some good options out there.

I know mate, just pulling your leg. I think for the money, in stock mode, the Zed looked better and wasn't like boarding an aircraft carrier so went that way. The bodykit does look nice, it certainly makes for a more modern looking car :thumbs:

I know mate, just pulling your leg. I think for the money, in stock mode, the Zed looked better and wasn't like boarding an aircraft carrier so went that way. The bodykit does look nice, it certainly makes for a more modern looking car :thumbs:

i think aircraft carrier is quiet apt, i'm the same length as a big estate car, and wider than most cars. it does feel like a 5 min walk from one end to the other. :blush:

the body kit gets rid of the roundness from underneath the car which empersised the gap to the floor. with more square edges and nose it widens the car up and lowers in visually. at the moment its only going to be the rear bumper as its going to be part of the rust cure measure :lol:

i think aircraft carrier is quiet apt, i'm the same length as a big estate car, and wider than most cars. it does feel like a 5 min walk from one end to the other. :blush:

the body kit gets rid of the roundness from underneath the car which empersised the gap to the floor. with more square edges and nose it widens the car up and lowers in visually. at the moment its only going to be the rear bumper as its going to be part of the rust cure measure :lol:

It actually made it look more like a recent Aston :thumbs: