Brake Caliper - Choice of colour - Vote!

Wasso

What would you choose?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. What would you choose?

• Black
    • Yellow'ish (lol)
    • Light Blue
    • Purple
    • Light Purple
    • Red

I have today taken delivery of a spare set of Brembo's ready to be shipped out and spruced with a new colour and refurb.

I've got a couple of favourites from my photoshop selection (Light Blue, Red, Purple - in that order), but which would you choose based on the examples below.

Yellow.jpg

Black.jpg

LightBlue.jpg

Purple.jpg

PurpleLight.jpg

Red.jpg

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just me for the light blue then? :shrug:

If it wasn't for the wheel nuts i'd say red, but the matching wheel nuts and calipers = :cloud9:

DB

This is what I was thinking, even when I get new wheels I'll retain the nuts, so it'll keep with future plans.

Keep the comments and votes coming :thumbs:

Before I saw opened the thread I was thinking yellow or purple. But then when I saw it was urs wasso I thought none of them match azure as much as red would. I know I would say that :lol:

Try photoshopping yellow

Before I saw opened the thread I was thinking yellow or purple. But then when I saw it was urs wasso I thought none of them match azure as much as red would. I know I would say that :lol:

Try photoshopping yellow

I couldn't quite get the yellow to come out right hence it's yellow'ish lol

Hmmmm I like the red as per those who voted red and the reasons for red. Purple would be nice, but the light blue I "think" could be the most likely choice. Red could almost be deemed as a safe colour, but then as said any other colour would make re-sale a problem. I was going to photoshop white but couldn't get that to work either :lol:

Interesting combo silver and another colour but maybe too many colours.

SPD and GLRNET have both gone Azure so it'd be daft to follow the norm :p

White was a potential and it was Paul who inspired me to that colour, but then think of the muck, and we all know how brake dust likes to STICK!

Agreed blending colours but the wheel nuts will stay and be cohabiting with these ...

2c65864c.jpg

Yellow followed by Stock / Red. Not keen on the others IMHO.

I always thought your wheels were gold (based on your sig)! :blush:

Haha that was a evening when that was taken and so the car park lighting gave them a different tint, I was tempted to correctly photoshop them back to the correct colour.

The thing with silver is u don't have to match it with anything. With another colour u would need accents to set it off which is why I went red- matched the led lights, had a red/white sticker and I had red in the engine bay

But silver would never look out of place regardless of wheel colour etc etc. With brembo emblems the colour of ur wheel nuts could look good

Oh and get loads of lacquer on them. Mine had 4 coats and were always the cleanest part of my car :lol:

Interesting combo silver and another colour but maybe too many colours.

SPD and GLRNET have both gone Azure so it'd be daft to follow the norm :p

White was a potential and it was Paul who inspired me to that colour, but then think of the muck, and we all know how brake dust likes to STICK!

Agreed blending colours but the wheel nuts will stay and be cohabiting with these ...

2c65864c.jpg

I'd go red with Azure and definatley with those wheels :)