Spotted on eBay D4XNY!!!!!!

SteveRS

Awesome car in the flesh and good luck with the sale is all I can. Hope you get what your after :thumbs: I Remember having a chat with D4XNY at the Grasshopper, seemed a nice chap and if he was going to keep the Zed.... think this is a definate answer :blush:

I have always said on here that you should sell for whatever you think you can get...

I met the guy at the Grasshopper too seemed a nice chap, and the car certainly has some presence B)

Nice wheels, but £2k? I am sure I priced up the blue/gunmetal ones and they came out at around £1k with mid range tyres... :snack: Unfortunately they don't do blue / silver :thumbdown:

I have always said on here that you should sell for whatever you think you can get...

I met the guy at the Grasshopper too seemed a nice chap, and the car certainly has some presence B)

Nice wheels, but £2k? I am sure I priced up the blue/gunmetal ones and they came out at around £1k with mid range tyres... :snack: Unfortunately they don't do blue / silver :thumbdown:

For 2K you can probably get the originals not the knock offs ;)

They are the copy wheels and far cheaper than Weds originals. Wheels plus shipping from Z1 is $2,800 then you have vat and customs, so in real terms you'd be looking at £2k as Ian said.

Not to sound rude about the add but I think the pictures look rubbish, the colours look wierd. The car is of lovely spec but clearer pictures would show it off more if any one else agree's.

I have to agree with WINKJ, I too think it's overpriced, but as he said in the add, doesn't need it sold so of course try and get everything he can. I someone comes to look at it and thinks they are saving a few thousand by offering £9.5, everyone is happy.

The only reason I say it's overpriced is because here in Northern Ireland, a mint 04 GT with 80k and GT pack can be had for £6k and I got my almost mint 04 GT with 67k for £6.5 and there was also a similar looking 05 GT with full wide arch bodykit on 33k miles that needed a new clutch for £5.6. I wish I had the money when I seen it as it was easily worth £7k+ even with it needing a clutch fitted.