Now who has gone and bought a Black Rose roadster

Ebized

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well lets just say ive treated myself to an early birthday present.   :teeth: 

I had a long hard think and decided the 350 was getting a little longin the tooth but in all honesty i can truthfully say its all colins fault because of guns. That car looks and sounds so great. After every meet i used to look at guns then go home get on autotrader lol.

I have been keeping my eye on a particular car for a few months now, it was priced well but a little too rich for me. Then on thursday they dropped the price by £4k. It was now seriously competive. Phone sky to check how bad the insurance premium increase would be and they totally suprised me. They said, "tell you what sir shall we call it evens and keep it the same"......... :scare: 

Booked a test drive for yesterday morning. Got there and shes a beauty. Registered in april 2010 shes a black rose roadster with connect premium. Shes done 6k miles in those 2 years. She was an internal nissan car, most proably owned by an accountat somewhere and shes spotless inside and out. Couldnt see a single stone chip on the front. Shes basically mint, i woulnd thave been able to find a better condition one thats for sure

Cant wait to pick her up in 2 weeks. Im a happy bunny at the moment.

Still a sad day for the old 350.

Now i just need to sort an exhaust out. The invidia gemini sounds amazing. 

Will post somepics when i get back home but in the mean time heres a little taster of what i keep looking at

http://www.autoblog.com/gallery/first-d ... -roadster/