Now who has gone and bought a Black Rose roadster

Ebized

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You won't be upset for too long mate once you drive the 370 off the forcourt. I absolutely love my Roadster and can't wait for the temperature to increase couple of degrees to hear the Stillen in all its glory again. Had a quick blast with the roof down the other week and just loved it - can't wait for the summer (my top was down most of the time last year).

As for my roof, I'll update my original thread when I get some news, it's booked in Thursday AM. I must remember to speak to the dealer tomorrow as I want the main-man at service to great me upon arrival so I can be sure things are dealt with properly.

You won't be upset for too long mate once you drive the 370 off the forcourt. I absolutely love my Roadster and can't wait for the temperature to increase couple of degrees to hear the Stillen in all its glory again. Had a quick blast with the roof down the other week and just loved it - can't wait for the summer (my top was down most of the time last year).

As for my roof, I'll update my original thread when I get some news, it's booked in Thursday AM. I must remember to speak to the dealer tomorrow as I want the main-man at service to great me upon arrival so I can be sure things are dealt with properly.

Ive got my fingers crossed for you mate, hope it all works out, and yeah i cant wait for the summer.

She was an internal nissan car, most proably owned by an accountat somewhere

:lol: Id love to know how many Nissan accountants get to have a 370z roadster for a "company" car. In reality it was probably used as a demo or press car.

Congratulations though on the purchase, you`ll love it with the summer coming up. I had a 2011 black rose roadster for a few days on loan last year and it just wasnt the car for me, so kept my 350z 313 Roadster instead.

I had a 2011 black rose roadster for a few days on loan last year and it just wasnt the car for me, so kept my 350z 313 Roadster instead.

We'll see how long that lasts - I've heard it before plenty of times, including when I said I wouldnt get a 370z as it wasnt worth it over a 350z :blush::lol:

I had a 2011 black rose roadster for a few days on loan last year and it just wasnt the car for me, so kept my 350z 313 Roadster instead.

We'll see how long that lasts - I've heard it before plenty of times, including when I said I wouldnt get a 370z as it wasnt worth it over a 350z :blush::lol:

Well its been nearly 12 months since then and im still happy with the 350z, so its lasting quite a while :lol: . I just couldnt justify the extra cost of the 370 over my 313 model at the time. If mine had been an older 276bhp one then maybe, but even so, the looks of the 370 just didnt do it for me. The drive also didnt feel as good. The car actually felt slower, maybe because the power delivery was a bit smoother? I dont know... just didnt feel as exciting.

I guess the jump from a 313 isnt that much really. Mine feels a hell of a lot more powerful than my old 276 but it is running ~350HP atm, which is a lot. Its also got a lot quicker from loosening up over the 10k miles mark. It was the interior that did it for me too, but again the 313 interior is a lot better than the 276. So I can see your point. You'll give in one day though :teeth:

I guess the jump from a 313 isnt that much really. Mine feels a hell of a lot more powerful than my old 276 but it is running ~350HP atm, which is a lot. Its also got a lot quicker from loosening up over the 10k miles mark. It was the interior that did it for me too, but again the 313 interior is a lot better than the 276. So I can see your point. You'll give in one day though :teeth:

Yep your right, there isnt really much in it performance wise between the 313 and the 370 on the road. And your also right, the 370z interior was nice... that was one thing I did really like. Whilst my facelift interior is much better than the 276, the 370z interior makes mine feel old. Even climbing out of the missus`s juke into my zed really shows up things have moved on. Like the steering wheel. On the 370 its a lovely wheel. On the 350z it looks so plasticy now. I also liked all the "little bits" inside like the nissan connect, the cup holders in the centre tunnel (mine dont have that), the auto down on the passengers window etc.. So they do have a lot going for them. I just wasnt so keen on the outside styling. Whilst its shorter and wider, it actually looks longer & narrower. Even the "roll bars" on the roadster look harsh and square - rather than the smooth lined sleek ones on the 350. Its as if the 370z is turning into more of the Z4 kinda looks.

I know where you are coming from rabbit - there may not feel like theres a big power boost but the 370 is just such a nice place to be. Looks great inside and out and when the little 350 was sat next to it it really did show her age.

And as you drive along the side profile of the 370 is just drop dead gorgeous - just got to wait it out til monday.

Sad day tomorrow though - the 350 gets reflashed back to stock and has the exhaust and berks removed. :byebye:

I know where you are coming from rabbit - there may not feel like theres a big power boost but the 370 is just such a nice place to be. Looks great inside and out and when the little 350 was sat next to it it really did show her age.

And as you drive along the side profile of the 370 is just drop dead gorgeous - just got to wait it out til monday.

Sad day tomorrow though - the 350 gets reflashed back to stock and has the exhaust and berks removed. :byebye:

What happens with the upRev, is it not a license that could be transferred to another vehicle :snack:

I agree on the interior being far superior in the 370z :cloud9:

Yup the car is being flashed back to stock so i can transfer the license to the 370 in case in the future i want to do it

As if you wont get it tuned :lol:

If I understand rightly, Abbey can hold the licence for you, ready to be flashed back to the 370z when you go for your tune :thumbs:

Yup the car is being flashed back to stock so i can transfer the license to the 370 in case in the future i want to do it

As if you wont get it tuned :lol:

If I understand rightly, Abbey can hold the licence for you, ready to be flashed back to the 370z when you go for your tune :thumbs:

Yup spot on chris.

Darren, hope you are enjoying the exhaust mate. You should love the uprev, you will notice a nice difference in the car :thumbs: