Whitney Houston Dies aged 48!!!

SteveRS

I didn't like Whitney Houston. However, I feel for her family, but then what family did she have left? I'm sure the drugs drove them away.

+1, never liked her music, just not my scene and her talent had faded due to her substance abuse. She was apparently "broke", about to have her $5 million house repossessed but like many fading stars, Jackson, Elvis, Winehouse, etc death will give her career a huge boost. No doubt she'll be number 1 again by the end of the week.

Pete

I didn't especially like her music either but I can appreciate a good voice.

A bit like people who say they HATE Elvis or Elton John or Queen, no you HATE the person or the music not the voice :shrug:[/quote

Agreed, never liked her as a person, got sick of some of her records being overplayed (i will always love you. :yawn: ... just like Bryan Adams, Whatever i do...although i still like Bryan Adams), and thought her voice was overrated (a shouter?).

Was a guest at last years infamous NEC concert, both she and the show were a complete shambles and only glad i hadn't paid the £100 per ticket nearly everyone else had. That said, still v.sad but how many of the hangers on had the opportunity to help during her life but were happy to watch her self destruct in front of their eyes whilst enjoying the free ride she gave them

To be fair, it isn't surprising that none of the blokes on here will admit to liking Whitney Housten's music. For the record I don't either :lol:

But like it or not she/her record company produced some tunes which hit all the right buttons for plenty of people who like that crap - and made a fortune for her and the company. That isn't her fault and I think that success should be celebrated. At least she had a talent, unlike most of the sheite we get drip-fed these days - step forward 'TOWIE' :rant::boxing::bangin::thumbdown::doh::angry::headhurt:

I think it's a shame it ended for her that way, drugs or no drugs.....

To be fair, it isn't surprising that none of the blokes on here will admit to liking Whitney Housten's music. For the record I don't either :lol:

I quite like "i wanna dance with somebody". Whenever that comes on I find my self singing along to it, especially the line which goes "i wanna feel the heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaat" which she does at a high pitch.

Always makes my missus laugh as normally im into death metal. :wacko:

I quite like "i wanna dance with somebody". Whenever that comes on I find my self singing along to it, especially the line which goes "i wanna feel the heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaat" which she does at a high pitch.

I went to see David Byrne live and as an encore he did a version of I wanna dance with somebody :scare::scare::scare::scare::scare::scare::scare::scare::scare::scare::scare::scare:

I went to see David Byrne live and as an encore he did a version of I wanna dance with somebody :scare::scare::scare::scare::scare::scare::scare::scare::scare::scare::scare::scare:

:scare::scare::scare: indeed!

What were Whitney Houston's last words?

Blub, blub, blub.

Whitney Houston is now starring in a new film called "The Bodybag".

Bobby Brown has committed suicide over Whitney's death. His last words? "Two can play at that game, bitch!".

What song was playing on the radio when Whitney drowned?

Splish, Splash, I was taking a bath. Long about a Saturday night.

What don't they have in common?

One cracked before going down, the other smoked crack before going down.