Whitney Houston Dies aged 48!!!

SteveRS

It's always sad to hear that someone with so many talents has died so young!

But I can't help but feel that this is a regular occurrence amongst the rich and famous these days. Nothing has been confirmed for the cause of death but she has always struggled with a drug addiction. It wouldn't surprise me like so many other famous artists that she died because if a drugs overdose.

Just do very sad. R.I.P Whitney Houston!

:byebye:

Even if the cause of death is not drugs related, decades of drug abuse can't be good for the body.

It's a shame to see talented people die but where drugs are concerned I believe it's largely self inflicted which is even sadder than the death itself. It's a shame for all the family and friends she's left behind.

such a shame, but if it is drugs then without sounding mean, she can only blame herself, how many celebs have to die before others realise drugs aint so good.

I think Bobby Brown has a lot to answer for...........but then the temptation of drugs and drink is far to easy for someone in the lime light.

RIP to one of the greatest singing talents there has ever been.

She has been on a slippery road for a while now. Shame but as someone said, we are in a day and age where if you choose to take illegal substances, you know there is a good chance of getting hooked and messing your body up.

How long until the jokes start...

She has been on a slippery road for a while now. Shame but as someone said, we are in a day and age where if you choose to take illegal substances, you know there is a good chance of getting hooked and messing your body up.

Answered my own question - they are already all over the internet!

Post them up then, chop chop!

;););)

Post them up then, chop chop!

;););)

There's going to be a huge line outside Whitney Houston's funeral next week.Which coincidentally is what killed her.

Q: What did Whitney Houston and Apollo 13 have in common?

A: A major crack problem

Is it just me or does anyone else think that the long note in whitney houstons i will always love you sounds like shes flatlining? and iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

For the first time since the early 90's, Whitney Houston has everyone talking about her latest 'Hit.

what's pink and sits on the doormat?

whitney houston's valentines card

To be fair Whitney, NASA have been trying to tell you for years.

Live from Beverly Hills Hospital's life support division.

Whitney Houston unplugged.

Whitney Houston was dying to get noticed at the Grammy's today...And she did

Whitney Houston to star in her new film. The Bodybag

News of Whitney Houston's death travelled with such speed. When I heard I couldn't help but crack up with emotion. She was a real heroin. It's such a blow. She really made a hash of things though. Her life just went to pot. Someone should have kept tabs on her.

I didn't say that they were good! :lol:

Drugs, alcohol abuse have their consequences. A life time of abuse will eventually finish you off. Lets not sensationalise the facts of drug/alchol abuse. I have never met anyone who doesnt know about the consequences.

Whitney Houston, Amy Winehouse, Elvis, John Belushi, Marilyn Monroe, Paula Yates, Billie Holiday, Margaux Hemingway to name a few. Role models I think not.

Drugs, alcohol abuse have their consequences. A life time of abuse will eventually finish you off. Lets not sensationalise the facts of drug/alchol abuse. I have never met anyone who doesnt know about the consequences.

Whitney Houston, Amy Winehouse, Elvis, John Belushi, Marilyn Monroe, Paula Yates, Billie Holiday, Margaux Hemingway to name a few. Role models I think not.

Interested to see Kurt Cobain didn't feature on your list.....

.....that's because we all know Courtney Love had a wicked part to play in his death! :lol:

Interested to see Kurt Cobain didn't feature on your list.....

.....that's because we all know Courtney Love had a wicked part to play in his death! :lol:

Kurt Cobain Yet another the list is endless

I have to say that although I wouldn’t want anyone to die – however there is an element of making your own bed here....

Plus she has done nothing for twenty years or so to try and sort her issues out.

Just to put things into perspective. I got a call from a good friend telling me that one of their 8 year old kids, friends, mum dropped dead this Tuesday, aged just 36, of a brain haemorrhage, a clean living lass who leaves behind a husband and two infant children.

That’s ****!ng sad.