EPIC tuneage awesome video too

Dblock

The first video/tune is utter cr*p. The video on the last one is worth watching for the bike tricks. The track is ok but is being done by so many these days. Take it away from the studio and what have you got? Definitely not something that could be reproduced with any quality in a live situation.

The first video/tune is utter cr*p. The video on the last one is worth watching for the bike tricks. The track is ok but is being done by so many these days. Take it away from the studio and what have you got? Definitely not something that could be reproduced with any quality in a live situation.

At most droppped in the middle of a set but I know what you mean.

hmmmmmmmm

bit gangsta innit

don't mind paper planes; must admit i've got to a point with music at the moment where there are tunes i like but have no idea who performs them.

in this thread alone, i've learnt that the song i like from a while back is called paper planes, and that the artist i've never heard of is called MIA; learn something new everyday. :lol:

i wouldn't go and buy it, but if it came on the radio i'm not going to try and pour candle wax in my ears to stop the noise.

but if it came on the radio i'm not going to try and pour candle wax in my ears to stop the noise.

I have a modern radio with a volume and on/off button cheaper and less painful than your method :thumbs:

:lol: