Noob from Eastern Europe

Welcome :thumbs: and Laba Diena.

Nice looking Zed. Welcome to the forum, they are a great bunch and very helpful. Just ignore their attempts at humour, it does not translate :lol: and they mean no harm. ( I know this from experience having worked in Eastern Europe )

Hello Mate;)

So now I'm not the only guy from eastern Europe.

I'm from Poland and I bought my zed in July 2011. It's a best car!

I was thinking to buy Lhd one on polish plates because price was similar to uk one.

But some time ago I had eclipse on pl plates and it ended up with the can of brown paint on a roof and a side of my Mitsu. After that I decided to get cars on uk plates. :drive1

Welcome in the club!

Hello Mate;)

So now I'm not the only guy from eastern Europe.

I'm from Poland and I bought my zed in July 2011. It's a best car!

I was thinking to buy Lhd one on polish plates because price was similar to uk one.

But some time ago I had eclipse on pl plates and it ended up with the can of brown paint on a roof and a side of my Mitsu. After that I decided to get cars on uk plates. :drive1

Welcome in the club!

Shame about the eclipse mate! We have a striving polish community where I live and are all very very nice people. My mates missus is polish and we over there last summer for his wedding. Couldnt believe how beautiful it was and how nice most people were.

My mums family are polish and lithuanian, so are my gf's family also!

Welcome to the club!