Tarmac Sportz-official Cobra exhausts distributor

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

After discussions with Exhausts UK Tarmac Sportz have struck a deal to distribute Cobra Sport Peformance Exhausts.

I was keen to offer another good value system for the 350z and I was impressed with Cobra's set up,quality and to promote another uk based business so the decision was made earlier today.

You can choose from 4 different tips, CF one is +£20

534.jpg

They currently offer two versions of the 350z system

Unresonated £395

Resonated £425

Unless you want to start going into K1 category I would stick to resonated but horses for courses

Sound clips here:

http://www.cobrasport.com/exhaust/Nissan/350+Z+/26/0/0

543.jpg

They also do a Y Pipe at £199

558.jpg

The exhausts are pre built and choice of tips added at order stage so turn around time is usually around 5 days.

Cobra have a very strict RRP that is in their terms and conditions, anyone found advertising cheaper are in breach of contract so I can't advertise any cheaper. I know there is a Ypipe currently on ebay cheaper but they have been tracked down by Cobra and ordered to amend price.

All prices include UK mainland delivery

I will be adding the above and the R35 exhaust to the website shortly.

I do like to get the first order placed sooner rather than later so the first person to order an exhaust can have a £25 voucher for Tarmac Sportz that can be used to purchase the exhaust ;)

Thanks Chris :thumbs:

I can't listen to the clip at work, but I've not considered cobra, mainly the higher brands, and still nothing that floats my boat. Gota say, those carbon tips would look smart with my carbon difuser me thinks.

Good to see business connections are blooming Chris :thumbs:

What are the chances of you becoming a UK Wedssport Supplier?

I can't listen to the clip at work, but I've not considered cobra, mainly the higher brands, and still nothing that floats my boat. Gota say, those carbon tips would look smart with my carbon difuser me thinks.

Good to see business connections are blooming Chris :thumbs:

What are the chances of you becoming a UK Wedssport Supplier?

I don't have a direct account with Wedsport as I won't sell the volume.. I have an agent I use who does have a direct account and he in turn gives me trade discount so I can supply them. :thumbs:

Get some of these wasso to go with your carbon fibre tipped exhaust ;)

http://www.carbonfibergear.com/weds-sport-full-carbon-fiber-wheel/

That'll knock some weight off the car!

Funny you say that, I found those the other day, but just a tad over my budget Col, they are very nice though. At least you wouldn't need to get them refurbed, you'd just have to get new ones! :lol:

Cool - thanks Chris, I'll def come back to you on that one, unless I find something that's more UK based. Going back through the Rays range, Volk etc Var's etc so unless I find something I'll maybe plump for the Weds.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Haha temptation won!

Just like to say been a pleausre dealing with Tarmac via email today and him having to put up with all my questions. Top bloke and top service :#1:

I have to be patient now for the goods to turn up :teeth:

Steve.

Thanks again Tarmac, Exhaust turned up a day earlier than expected so was a lovely start to my week. Lets hope the week gets even better :lol:

Top notch to deal with and will certainly not hesitate to use again and will definately recommend to others. :#1:

Thanks

Steve.

Mine also turned up today, wasn't expecting delivery until tomorrow so i'm pleased :thumbs: I was about to fit it but decided to underseal some unprotected parts of the car as i'd removed the K1 exhaust so i'll get it fitted tomorrow instead :teeth:

Thanks again Chris for a great service!!

Dave.

• 2 weeks later...

just had mine fitted at my local garage, i don't get me hands dirty or skinned :teeth:

bahhhh ahhhhh baaahhhhhhh :drive1 bahhhhbahhhhhh haa baahhh :lol:

definitively a huge improvement over stock :thumbs:

thanks chris (tarmac) for providing an excellent service :)

• 5 weeks later...

Will this fit okay on a HR car? Also, do you know anyone who has had their car down to Abbey MS and what sort of results you can expect?

Yes bud, it will fit no probs

I wouldn't expect any major gains but it will sound faster :lol:

Plus with a remap you will get all the usual improvements

• 2 weeks later...