Newbie on the hunt for his first Zed!

Hi all,

I recently passed some professional qual's and got a promotion, and have decided to use the pay-rise to treat myself to a new car (previously bought an EP3 CTR as my last treat (which was for getting the job in the first place) but it's time to step it up another notch I feel).

Having snooped about the options were whittled down to either an E46 M3 or, evidently, a Zed, which by virtue of my being here has come out on top.

So, now the next thing to do is actually find and buy one. I've already decided its got to be a GT and with the Ray's if possible, however, its the pre/post '06 debacle I'm now caught up in... Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Looking to spend circa £8k but will go up to £10k if the right car comes up for the money (obviously anything less will be a bonus).

Right now I've said hello I'm off to scour the classifieds.

For £10k you wont get a much better value car than Doogyrevs (Jim's).

It's down to £9250 but I am sure Jim would take £10k if you twisted his arm ;)

I have to say I had looked at his up for sale and am surprised it hasn't been snapped up yet... I'm assuming the move to Canada isn't going as swiftly as planned either.

For £10k you wont get a much better value car than Doogyrevs (Jim's).

It's down to £9250 but I am sure Jim would take £10k if you twisted his arm ;)

I have to say I had looked at his up for sale and am surprised it hasn't been snapped up yet... I'm assuming the move to Canada isn't going as swiftly as planned either.

Jims move is going as planned so far as I am aware.

It can take 6-12 months for a Canadian visa to be approved for residency