What the hell is Madmarky up to now!

Madmarky

• 2 weeks later...
I spy a Nismo box.....but is there Nismo goodies inside, or is it merely a convenient box for someone to ship stuff in....

Gotta be a convenient box. Its too big for any Nismo interior accessories & too small for any other Nismo things.

Steering wheel looks good ;)

I spy a Nismo box.....but is there Nismo goodies inside, or is it merely a convenient box for someone to ship stuff in....

Gotta be a convenient box. Its too big for any Nismo interior accessories & too small for any other Nismo things.

Steering wheel looks good ;)

Yes Ian your decetive skills are very good, its just a convenient box, supplied by the zmanalex. The box actually has nothing to do with whats happening in the car just a place for it to sit.

Flocking :teeth:

Im not going down that route at the moment Chris. I did get some quotes which i was very happy with but its a awful lot of work stripping the car any further than i have gone. I am however getting the seats re-trimmed, i did toy with the idea of Nismo carboard seats but they wrerent very comfortable :lol: Im doing a few other bits as well which i will post some updated pics when i get some, just wanted to keep a progress thread really and i like to keep people guessing :bounce: