Lo from Cambs

Hi all new in Cambs here, had my Z a few weeks now and loving it, sadly it has some issues so its also rather stressful but theyre slowly being resolved and looking forward to everything being fine and having some proper carefree drives. Got a red 54 plate coupe with the GT pack!

:wave:

Oh no!!! Not another Cambs person! Soon they will be common as much around here!

Im in Cambs every day, so i`ll have to keep an eye out for you!

Up on the science park if your around that area, Ive seen two z's around before bronze and a silver

Oh no!!! Not another Cambs person! Soon they will be common as much around here!

Im in Cambs every day, so i`ll have to keep an eye out for you!

Up on the science park if your around that area, Ive seen two z's around before bronze and a silver

I usually turn off the a14 at Histon to come in to Cambridge, so one junction before you. Dont tend to see many zeds on my travels. Have occasionally seen a black one and have seen a grey one on the a14 a couple of times, but thats about it!

Welcome to the forum. :wave:

yah im liking the red, wanted something a little different, id have killed for a white one but they rarely pop up it seems!

You might find that there are less red ones on here, than white. Never being very common in the UK. Different story in the US.