Hii from Milton Keynes

Picked up my 2005, silver 350z GT on Saturday morning. I've spent every moment since either cleaning (detailing, I hear is the correct term), driving or dreaming about it (I appreciate that is quite sad). Its a fantastic car and is a blast to drive (literally). My previous car excluding company cars was an FTO and the 350 feels like the natural evolution. The only thing I fear for is my licence as the beautiful sound of the exhaust and the sheer 'urge' of the engine I find addictive.

Anyway... Wanted to say hi to all and look forward to getting involved in the 350 world.

:yahoo:

Thank you all for your kind 'welcome', I will indeed post some pictures when I've had a chance to take them... I had to go to Oxford on a business trip today and loved every second of the trip. I have definitely picked the right vehicle :-D

A big hi to the fellow MK'er, what colour is your car?

Ok.... took for a drive today and got some picies enroute.

I am really blown away by this car and am smiling every trip. I have found a few things that in time I will need to sort though..

- CD player skips in the morning until the car is warm and dry (I had read about this)

- The boot mat is really annoying. It is paper thin, scrunches up and put a bag in the boot and it slides around the back like torvil and dean.

- The owners folder in in the compartment behind the passenger seat thumps around inside the compartment. May have to velco it down or something.

But thats it.... the rest is heaven. :-D

:drive1