Sports and Hobbies.

stuarty

Airsoft. Some of you will know it but I imagine most won't! It's similar to paintball, but with fully automatics bb guns, and a lot more like Military Simulation. The guns look and perform better, the players are better (not all 10 year old chav birthday parties!) and I love it! Basically grown men playing soldiers, but it's good exercise and good fun!

Can't believe I missed this off my list as well, totally forgot :bangin: Where do you play?

DB

Play all over the place mate, always happy to make an awesome roadtrip to a site (especially in a Zed.. the boot is actually a good shape for gun bags!)

Xsite High Wycombe was my first site and my 'regular' site (although dont play that regularly outside summer because team mates are at Uni). Xsite is a bit aimed at new players and does more paintball style games, but its very well run and marshalled and is a good day out. Also pop down to Ground Zero every now and then, woodland and Urban, been to Urban Assault up in Peterbrough too. And a couple of other one time trips! Yourself?

My regular site is Gunman Airsoft which is sort of near Thetford, but i've been to Urban Assault a few times and a site in london I can't recall the name of. I stick with Gunman cause the standard of conduct is outstanding, and it's the best balanced Mil-sim i've played, decent ammo rules, not fat guys with box mags and over-developed trigger fingers. If you fancy a good day of Mil-sim it's well worth a road trip.

DB

I'm a semi-pro lazy b*stard and a champion pie eater. :thumbs:

+1 Although I prefer Pasties and Sausage rolls

Greggs :cloud9:

Me three!

I would also add drink too.

As a functioning alcoholic, I am proud to say I don't own a pair of white socks or training shoes!

I like things with engines or activitys with little to no movment.

Motors bikes, playing the guitar - walking the tiny dog at a push!

:teeth:

Forgot to add... I'm a pianist also and play alot.

Used to be alot better but as I was busy with work I stopped playing as much. I'm not very good when drunk either as those at lakes heard. I have a bad memory issue when drunk and my fingers don't like to move. :lol:

Used to be alot better but as I was busy with work I stopped playing as much. I'm not very good when drunk either as those at lakes heard. I have a bad memory issue when drunk and my fingers don't like to move. :lol:

I still have the videos on my phone :ninja:

we all knew that already; i think its the way you type, but good of you to admit it any way.

we can all be a bit of a nob sometimes as well, so your not on your own :thumbs:

Laughed out loud there! :lol:

I still have the videos on my phone :ninja:

:headhurt:;)

I w*nk a lot, semi-pro I would say but not quite ready to represent Wales.

Vodka seems to be my main hobby though its not a good one. Aside from that (and w*nking) I like weight training but at 36 I seem to be getting injured all the time, slipped disc, then shoulder issues and finally about 8 months ago somehow damaged a nerve in my arm/shoulder, went down to about 20% strength on my left side, now running about 60% at best, very frustrating. Had physio etc but apparantly only time will help. I'm also a gamer, play snooker, guitar, usual guy hobbies.

I'm also pretty good at falling over.

3 times in the last 9 months I've had some pretty decent falls (fell over a set of wheels & spent a month on crutches and 8 weeks off work, Fell over a curb and spent another month on crutches and off work, Fell down a drain on holiday and cut my leg open)

:blush:

3 times in the last 9 months I've had some pretty decent falls (fell over a set of wheels & spent a month on crutches and 8 weeks off work, Fell over a curb and spent another month on crutches and off work, Fell down a drain on holiday and cut my leg open)

I'm pretty good at walking so I could probably give you some lessons if you want mate???

I'm pretty good at walking so I could probably give you some lessons if you want mate???

Any group rate discounts. :blush:

My pass times, this place and several others very similar. :)

Any group rate discounts. :blush:

My pass times, this place and several others very similar. :)

Group buy on walking lessons :#1:

Airsoft. Some of you will know it but I imagine most won't! It's similar to paintball, but with fully automatics bb guns, and a lot more like Military Simulation. The guns look and perform better, the players are better (not all 10 year old chav birthday parties!) and I love it! Basically grown men playing soldiers, but it's good exercise and good fun!

Can't believe I missed this off my list as well, totally forgot :bangin: Where do you play?

DB

Play all over the place mate, always happy to make an awesome roadtrip to a site (especially in a Zed.. the boot is actually a good shape for gun bags!)

Xsite High Wycombe was my first site and my 'regular' site (although dont play that regularly outside summer because team mates are at Uni). Xsite is a bit aimed at new players and does more paintball style games, but its very well run and marshalled and is a good day out. Also pop down to Ground Zero every now and then, woodland and Urban, been to Urban Assault up in Peterbrough too. And a couple of other one time trips! Yourself?

I did Airsoft earlier in the year,and loved it. Played at the shopping mall in Reading,really good fun. Though busted my toe in the steel toe cap boots i wore,and its still not back to normal,that was February. Great fun,a few guys at work do it and have their own rifles etc.

I used to be a decent club runner, 80 minutes for a half marathon and just over 3 hours for a marathon when I was in my 40's. I also played local league football and represented Flintshire at cricket in my younger days. These days I enjoy astronomy, science, bird watching, photography and travel just to name a few :)

Pete

Heavily involved with car club, car club events, hiking + a whole load of other hobbies. Used to do triathalon, mountain biking, road cycling, marathons and half marathons before injuries precluded.

Me thinks some of you boys are over achievers. :thumbs:

I am currently a mma fighter only had 3 fights so far but won all them so not doing bad.

I train between the factory gym in benwell (Newcastle) and urban kings (London), Our team once a year fly out to brazil and Thailand to train.

This takes most of my time so when I can I like to do stuff that gets the blood pumping even more than jumping in a cage (adrenaline junky) like skydiving or rally track days .

Heavily involved with car club, car club events, hiking + a whole load of other hobbies. Used to do triathalon, mountain biking, road cycling, marathons and half marathons before injuries precluded.

Me thinks some of you boys are over achievers. :thumbs:

Triathalon, now thats what I call a sport, especially the ironman events. :#1: I'm really only happy when I'm wearing a gumshield :teeth: