Matt Orange 350z Tiptronic ~SOLD~

Jay

Hey guys and gals..... the time has come to put up my pumpkin 350z up for sale. Any questions... please do no hesitate to ask or pm.

JDM Import, '53 plate, Triptronic, Blade Silver now with Matt Orange Wrap, low mileage, 3.5 litre petrol, 285bhp, long Tax & jsut MOT, Kenwood ICE upgrade, tasteful facelift, owned since new, Thatcham alarm / immobilizer, service history, 1 owner, looked after.

The car has never been tracked or abused.. The car is well known in the 350z community as I am the Scottish Events organiser on 350-uk.com. It has also only been to the best garage for servicing and body work.

It has 58000 on the clock 27,000 of them are KM due to it being an import so I have only done 31000 in 4 years of ownership.

This is the Version S Fairlady Z Grade 5A (which is the best) I imported in 2003 when it only had 27,000Kms on the clock. There is a full KMH - MPH conversion. Fully underbody sealed. There is now very little difference between this car and a UK Spec car.

I have had it serviced regularly. There is long Tax and MOT also. The age of car also qualifies for cheaper Tax.

It currently has a momo steering wheel fitted but I have the oem one if the new owner wants it aswell.

Exterior

JP Vizage Type N Bumper

JP Vizage A Skirts

Ings +1 Rear Bumper

Facelift Bonnet

Nismo V 1 Spoiler

Matte Orange Wrap

Black Roof

Black Door Mirrors

Dream Customz Kuro Head Lights - L.E.D. Halo's + L.E.D. Side Lights.

Rear L.E.D. Lights

19 inch Fuel Black Deep Dish Alloys - Front 8, Rear 10

EBC Turbo Groove Discs

EBC Yellow Stuff Pads

Falken Tyres, 245/ 35/ r19 and 285 / 35 / r19

MW Tech Front 20mm Spacer and Rear 15mm Spacers

Interior

Kenwood Flip Screen Head unit

Built in Sat Nav and DVD

Momo Flip Steering Wheel

Carbon Vinyl Dash

Alezan Leather Interior

Triptronic

Reversing Camera

Power Button

Aluminium Vents

Engine Bay

3.5 V6 Engine

JWT Pop Charger

Polished Plenum

Rare JDM Harness

350Z Forum Slam Pannel

Powerflow Custom true dual exhaust

Summit Strut Brace

Carbon Brake Fluid Cover

Carbon Battery Cover

Carbon External Surrounds

Custom Induction Pipe

Samco Purple Hoses.

Forum Slam Panel

Zed Oil Cap

£ 8,500

interior.jpg

shoot2.jpg

17072011070.jpg

engine2.jpg

02072011043.jpg

04092011161.jpg

Thanks guys :thumbs: Yes bud it should lol.... it has now been changed :blush::blush:

Will... I am thinking a 370z... porsche cayman... or possibly mustang......

I have had so much fun with the zed but I just need a little change now.. hopefully somone will love her as much as I have :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...

Cheers Davy... I have had a couple of offers but nothing that I felt was right lol... alot of p/x etc.

Fingers crossed she goes to a good home soon... so I can start on the next project :teeth:

Hi Jay,

I'm certainly drawn towards your car for pretty obvious reasons - it looks fantastic!.....heres the but,cannot get a bite on my Audi S6 and as much as I want to return to a sportier car I can't bring myself to give it away for nothing (Yorkshire Father,Scottish Mother - I'm dooomed) by coincidence the third person in 20 months is coming to view the house so who knows I might be rolling in cash soon! For now I'm stuck lurking in the shadows,Best luck with your sale

Regards Ian

Guys and Gals, I have now lowered the zed as much as I can and its killing me to let her go for such a cheap price. It really is a unique zed with alot of rare jdm parts on it. The reason for dropping the price is I have seen a car I would like to purchase and I am about to put a deposit down on it. So hopefully this price will attract her new owner. Any questions or other picutres, please do not hesitate to ask.

£8,500

Cheers

Jason

• 2 weeks later...