The Perfect 370z

Jay

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumbs: How my 370 would look if I decide to get one next year :)

When I win the lottery that is the kit going on mine :cloud9:

I quite like the look of the quad exhaust, but I believe these are just for show in this case ?

:thumbs: How my 370 would look if I decide to get one next year :)

When I win the lottery that is the kit going on mine :cloud9:

I quite like the look of the quad exhaust, but I believe these are just for show in this case ?

Oh no its not: ;)

http://www.zeleperformance.com/en/parts ... /item.html

But £3,322.09 :scare:

oouuucccchhhh !!!! :scare:

i saw a different one on one of the US sites, which was the standard single pipe, then split into 2 :headhurt:

am I the only one that thinks that zele zed is rotten..... Would rather have the amuse kitted zed without the ridiculous horrible quad exhaust pipes from a fighter jet :lol:

Never been a fan of it myself. Don't hate it but for that price it doesn't add anything to the car

I think I'd be concerned, even on bags how it would handle and how long it would last/stress on running gear.

I'm loving that Zed, think it looks great!

Licence plate might be Aussie but it looks a bit like Auckland in the background to me - perhaps Bronzee can give her thoughts?

S.

Already guessed mate, look back a page ;)

Lol, was guessed. But Squee's right, it does look a bit like Auckland harbour, but give away are the cliffs etc. Sydney harbour is similar. Our Skytower is taller though, much taller than any of the high rises. :thumbs:

to be honest it looks GOOD i think, but i much more prefere the 350z with BIG wheels and SLAMMED. The 370z is more of a racing styled car i think.

P15ULT has a bodykit for sale on a blue 370z.. i think that car looks amazing.

but every man for his own taste.. Im currently building my 350z with a slammed KW V3 Coilerover and some Sick Volk GT-C wheels.. making it low, fat and chubby.. just the way i want it.. and then im going to install a KW HLS 4 kit so i can raise the car 2-3inches to get over speed bumps etc.

Going to be awesome :) cant wait to get the car finished this winter.