Hello

Zulley

Hello everyone.

Thought id join up as my Dad (Akwright) is trying to persuade me to get a 350z.

At the moment i have a bright yellow 300zx twin turbo.

I will always think the 300 is a better looking car (only just :teeth: ), sorry, but im getting fed up of being under it more then sat in it and ive had it a few years and it looks like the right time to swap.

Ive driven my dads plenty of times and it is amazing to drive plus i dont have to worry about every knock i hear may be something breaking.

Thanks, Nathan

Welcome.

That worry everytime you hear a knock never ever goes away mate. If your like me, you get to "know" your car and you notice every little noise or vibration which doesnt sound normal. Then you start to worry.....

My ex-missus on the other hand... I remember a few years back I got in her car and my god it was rattling like a tractor. Clearly cam belt tensioner had gone and the cambelt was not going to be long after it. I ask her how long it had been doing it and she replied "oh, its been like that for weeks - i just turn the stereo up to drown it out" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome!

To be honest if they bought the 300zx out new now, with a modern twin turbo v6, id have it over the 350z... it is the handsomer car in my opinion, nothing beats the side profile of a ZX.

But as you say, reliability and im guessing rust is slowly but surely eating away at your ZX? Thats whats happened to mine :(