Is anyone else addicted to this forum?

WINKJ

I've not been on here for a few weeks due to being busy at worth amongst other things. I must say, I noticed the forum dying down after the summer and fewer topics being around to chat in. I do feel compelled to look at the "for sale" section a lot though :p:lol:.

+1 :yawn:

I've not been on here for a few weeks due to being busy at worth amongst other things. I must say, I noticed the forum dying down after the summer and fewer topics being around to chat in. I do feel compelled to look at the "for sale" section a lot though :p:lol:.

+1 :yawn:

Well the forums what you make it so get posting and make it better :p

Always dies down after the summer, theres less meets and people dont get out as much. We see people quite clearly get cabin fever over the winter and it does tend to get quite bad sometimes. Always better when May comes around and its time to get the cars out and go for a blast around Wales :teeth:

According to Google Analytics the forums been getting busier month on month, every month for the past few years. We have a few aparent step changed (upwards) and apart from May in the run up to Wales when there is a very aparent spike in visitors, it stays pretty consistent on this trend.

Addicted. Nahh. :blush:

I didn't take a smartphone with me when I went to Africa, and I have never been to Antarctica. So unfortunately I have only logged onto this forum from five of the seven continents on Earth.

I am also the only member with a joined date of 2005. 31st of December to be precise. The day the forum was switched on almost 6 years ago.

Ive met many many people, some of whom I am honoured to count among my best friends. Thanks to everyone here for making this the place that it is :thumbs: