Soon to be 350 owner

Hi, I currently own a modified 1998 Civic EK4 VTi, and am getting a 350z in around a month (pretty much when the EK4 sells)

it took me a long time to decide what car to move to next, but ive decided on a 350z, I was just wondering if anyone could give me any advice on what to look out for when buying a Z, I don't want over a 55-plate for tax reasons, but I heard pre-53 had interior plastics that scratch very easily?

also what suspension setup do they run? as I'm coming from a very handling-orinantated car (front double wishbone, independant rear etc) and what to retain some cornering fun if possible,

thanks alot for advice and I'm looking forward to being part of the Z community :)

Welcome. :wave: Out of the box, most of them handle well. You can always go aftermarket for the suspension anyway. Being newer that what you've currently have the technology should be better. Only major difference is RWD and the weight of the car. They're a fun car to drive when well set up. ;)

Welcome. :wave: Out of the box, most of them handle well. You can always go aftermarket for the suspension anyway. Being newer that what you've currently have the technology should be better. Only major difference is RWD and the weight of the car. They're a fun car to drive when well set up. ;)

+1 ^^^

Welcome along :thumbs:

The zed has fully independent suspension, Rear has adjustable camber/toe, Front Toe only on a stock car, but there are adjustable front camber arms available. I got mine fron MeisterR ( a trader on here)

Hi, I currently own a modified 1998 Civic EK4 VTi, and am getting a 350z in around a month (pretty much when the EK4 sells)

it took me a long time to decide what car to move to next, but ive decided on a 350z, I was just wondering if anyone could give me any advice on what to look out for when buying a Z, I don't want over a 55-plate for tax reasons, but I heard pre-53 had interior plastics that scratch very easily?

also what suspension setup do they run? as I'm coming from a very handling-orinantated car (front double wishbone, independant rear etc) and what to retain some cornering fun if possible,

thanks alot for advice and I'm looking forward to being part of the Z community :)

Mine is not officially up for sale but if someone wanted to buy it off me pretty sharpish before the Silverline I want disappears, we might be able to cut a deal. PM me if you're interested for all the details. It's an 05 plate with 80k on the clock and is in very good condition all round.

th_tobesorted539-1.jpg