Hi there

Hi All!

This is a very early message as im still a long way away from a 350z but i thought as i'll be using the forum for advice i'd say hi. Basically the plan is to save over winter and then splash out for my 25th birthday in march of next year.

Anyways, bit of background for you - had an mx5, but found it a bit too small and cramped and slow, so last september i swapped it for a 300ZX TT. Which was PHENOMENAL. And i mean really, really awesome. As you'll no doubt know, they have the whole shebang, leather seats, cruise control, a stonking 3 litre twin turbo V6 up front.

had lots of work done on it including apexi induction, japspeed decats and custom exhaust, plus a zedworld ecu chip so it was pushing a good 340bhp.

Only problem is, the clutch went 3 months into ownership, it needed £700 worth of rust repair to get through an MOT, and then a conrod snapped. My own fault for buying a 21 year old car :doh:

Currently in a honda civic vtec, but its nowhere near as good, so its got to be a 350z. looking for one with GT pack, in blue, probably a 2004 and i'll have about 8 grand to spend. Anyways, all the best for now, I'll be back in 6 months!

Cheers,

Brillo

• 5 months later...

Alrighty, 6 months after first joining and theres a zed in my parking space outside! Massive thanks to Ash, really looking forward to many happy motoring miles!

Its a 53 plate UK GT Spec car, Gun metal, 41k on the clocks. And its mine! :yahoo:

Though typically, the day after the winter tyres are removed, and no less than 3 hours after cash and documents are exchanged, it started snowing :lol: So it might not be going anywhere for a while yet - probably shouldnt get used to a new car in the snow! Better pics to follow when its not snowing and its washed, but for now it does look good parked between two euroboxes...

6817609491_10b3c2e6bf_z.jpg

Looking forward to my first meet and first proper drive when the weather improves! Thanks for putting up with my 200+ posts when i didnt actually have a zed, they might be more constructive now i have a reference point!

Cheers all :thumbs:

Brillo