New Ings+1 front and headlights painted

TADDY

Hey guys n gals, finaly got my new Ings+1 rep front bumper sprayed n fitted and while it was down at the shop i decided to get my headlight internals panited too :D Im really happy with the headlights and the work that http://www.completeautocare.co.uk/ have done is second to none once again top guys cant recommend them enough!! Im just not sure ive made the rite choice with the bumper as i had a nismo v1 fitted before and was gonna get that all smoothed off and resprayed but then went this way instead but i may end up going with my original plan :lol: not the best pics but what do you guys think?

IMAG0429.jpg

IMAG0431.jpg

IMAG0433.jpg

IMAG0434.jpg

Hmm...I've been waiting for you to post up pictures and now i'm not sure if I still want the ings bumper. I love their side skirts and rear bumper, but i think the front may have a bit too much going on for my liking. I may go smoothed nismo too.

Taddy the bumper is certainly one of those things I think some may love whilst others may not......a 'marmite' bumper perhaps!

Loving the headlights.....how much did they charge to modify these? They're very B)B)

Looking very cool B)

Car is missing something though... maybe something like Irfan's roof spoiler?

Have to agree, it looks really good but needs something?

Maybe change the wheel colour as I think black on black on black is to much.

Looks aggressive and kudos for something other than Nismo v2 :thumbs:

can you post a close up of your headlights please wanting to something with mine for a while so would love to see how yours look close up, although i have got an idea in mind that hasn't been done before as far as i know. i really like your car all black, its how cars should be in my opinion and how my cars always end up looking.

can you post a close up of your headlights please wanting to something with mine for a while so would love to see how yours look close up, although i have got an idea in mind that hasn't been done before as far as i know. i really like your car all black, its how cars should be in my opinion and how my cars always end up looking.

+1 :thumbs:

My headlights bug me, far too chromey for a black car.

Thanks for the comments guys bit of a mixed bag then but pretty much just what I was thinking lol was thinking about the chargespeed style carbon roof diffuser but I don't want it to look like I've just plonked a load of tack on it, but maybe I've already gone too far lol I don't know can't make me mind up perhaps I should just sell it n buy an evo x lol

Not the best pic as this was before it was sealed and the lens buffed up.

IMG_1401.jpg

Taddy, IMO the Ing +1 bumper works better as a black lip with the rest of the bumper painted body color. You know I'm a fan of your car and a bonafide member of the black on black club B) but its a tad too far (excuse the pun :p ) and needs some distraction eg painted callipers or polished lip .......along those lines :thumbs: I bought the CF bonnet fron Paul T a while ago and was going to remove the yellow strip and paint the whole thing black after repairing the cracked tips but after a test fit i was sure a bit of color in the right place made the black even better.

I feel on my zed the yellow stripes.....and eyelids define the front arch bulges and gives an aggressive stance a la GTR especially to the cars infront you are about to overtake :drive1 .

As a result, I have now christenned my zed bumblebee though my mates call it the "wasp" :bang:

fb1955a7-1.jpg

165d0a5c-1.jpg

At the end of the day what matters is having a go and liking the result as you will always get a mixed review of your efforts :teeth:

B)

Just needs dropping a bit more & your hellaflush y0 ;)

You're mad Ian :lol::lol: How low do you want me to go :shrug:

I was thinking about the callipers in same liquid yellow just waiting for new piston seals from Ksport before taking it to the blasters. Found a local company to electroplate the nuts and bolts for only £30 for their standard bag. Will turn out well i suspect. B)

B)

I was thinking about the callipers in same liquid yellow just waiting for new piston seals from Ksport before taking it to the blasters. Found a local company to electroplate the nuts and bolts for only £30 for their standard bag. Will turn out well i suspect. B)

Not you :bangin:

You can never be too low ;) you are aware of the concept of hellaflush?

B)

Not you :bangin:

You can never be too low ;) you are aware of the concept of hellaflush?

:p:p:p