POST YOUR ZED PIC OF THE DAY.............

manphibian

• 2 weeks later...

needs spacers :lol:

FU! ;)

GF would go nuts if it was any wider. Doesn't fit through the local width restriction as it is. She doesn't like going the long way round....

Well if you already can't fit... might as well go the whole hog....

post-18732-136338878849_thumb.jpg

New member :) 2005 Z33 USDM on UK plates, currently in Sweden.

Can't wait for the snow to melt so I can drive her again!

Nice looking z there fun in the snow to if you like getting stuck but that could just be a uk thing as we cant cope with abit off snow over here with out the country coming to a stand still :lol:

Put welcome to the forum post in the Introductions and welcome threads and say hi :thumbs: And enjoy the z

• Like 1

So, I'm a bit smug, as I now have a fleet of Zeds on the drive. I've had my original for 2.5 years now, but have always fancied an Azure one. Finally, I've now realised it, and here it is in the hills of Scotland, starting a long journey back to it's new home in the South!

post-14112-0-67932000-1363459552_thumb.jpg

So, I'm a bit smug, as I now have a fleet of Zeds on the drive. I've had my original for 2.5 years now, but have always fancied an Azure one. Finally, I've now realised it, and here it is in the hills of Scotland, starting a long journey back to it's new home in the South!

Beauty!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I fuel up to a hair over 3/4 tank last week and I've managed to squeeze 100-some miles out of her and DTE is less than 100 miles.

I've had a very heavy right foot and lots of city driving so if any of you heard a loud, painful scream followed by hysterical weeping, don’t worry about it…That was just me at the gas pump filling up my car.

Edited by ir655
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...