POST YOUR ZED PIC OF THE DAY.............

manphibian

Another one for the hell of it! e2uzeva3.jpg

I was so distracted by Buster's photo (it is a Sunset like mine after all :lol: ) that i forgot to complement you on you stunning new bonnet and you already know i love those wheels :cloud9:

Cheers mate :thumbs:

Another one for the hell of it! e2uzeva3.jpg

I was so distracted by Buster's photo (it is a Sunset like mine after all :lol: ) that i forgot to complement you on you stunning new bonnet and you already know i love those wheels :cloud9:

Cheers mate :thumbs:

My favorite colour (after Sunset ;) ) But honestly that bonnets Stunning. but i couldn't have one now or i'd be copying :lol: , If i decide to keep Ginge i'll have to get a Carbon one to keep up with my scheme, um i have spotted a nice one +++++ must not say or someone will beat me to it :lol:

^^ It's your camera phone. :lol: Nothing wrong with your Zed. ;)

I'm too generous with my toy's :lol: , but looking on the brightside, c### phone photo's mean no takers on my Zed. So after good long get my head straight talk with ZEUS, that could be a good thing,I might just say, to hell with my ailments and keep her :thumbs:
  • Like 1

^^ It's your camera phone. :lol: Nothing wrong with your Zed. ;)

I'm too generous with my toy's :lol: , but looking on the brightside, c### phone photo's mean no takers on my Zed. So after good long get my head straight talk with ZEUS, that could be a good thing,I might just say, to hell with my ailments and keep her :thumbs:

My old man had to part with his TVR Cerbera many years ago because of continued back problems which I know was a dream car for him & he wasn't happy about letting it go.

If you can keep it despite your problems (illness) then that would be great if that's what you really want. :yahoo: You only live once and all that so may as well do what make's you happy whenever you can. ;)

• Like 1