SSR WHEELS

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

how much can you get the wing for? :)

Are you looking at GT style wings ?

i certainly am matey with carbon boots aswell and carbon high level boot spoiler ;)

Seen anything ?

Ings

Voltex

C West

All do a GT style rear wing

im still trying to decide what to go for. I will be buying after the summer though. Car will be off the road end of august to get the nitrous done and start stripping it to prep for a cage :teeth:

how much can you get the wing for? :)

Are you looking at GT style wings ?

i certainly am matey with carbon boots aswell and carbon high level boot spoiler ;)

Seen anything ?

Ings

Voltex

C West

All do a GT style rear wing

im still trying to decide what to go for. I will be buying after the summer though. Car will be off the road end of august to get the nitrous done and start stripping it to prep for a cage :teeth:

Nice, thought you would go FI though...wouldnt a SC or TT be better for tracking ?

Bit of a mindfield on the GT wings, ideally you could do with seeing one in the flesh first, gimme a shout if you find one you like, might be able to source one.... Although due to the cost and fragility I would be scared sh!tless

Nice, thought you would go FI though...wouldnt a SC or TT be better for tracking ?

Bit of a mindfield on the GT wings, ideally you could do with seeing one in the flesh first, gimme a shout if you find one you like, might be able to source one.... Although due to the cost and fragility I would be scared sh!tless

I will let you know! Ill keep a search on and give you a shout. lol ill see how money goes towards next year. was planning on tt'ing an hr engine but i havent even got the nitrous running yet so we will do it in stages unlike keyser who obviously has too much money :lol:

Not got as far as pricing yet :lol:

Just wondered what people thought about the range :thumbs:

Professor is one of my favourite wheels evar, and Im running Type C's on my drifter and Leon Hardiritts (cool name huh?) on my Z33. I like. B):thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...