CS (Cougar Store) appreciation thread

HassanZ

• 2 weeks later...

Just want to say thanks to Mitz and Andy for some excellent service today, it was really good to put a face to the name..

Real customer friendly place, had the Zed booked in at the last mo for a P3, MOT and clicky axles.. Car is running like a dream and given some happy smiley news :D Reet before the advisories :blush:

Cheers again fellas

Phil

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Another deserved positive addition to this thread from myself for the very warm welcome from all at CS on what was my first visit to their place.

It was a pleasure to finally meet Mitz Nita & Andy last Thursday for the fitment of my new Miltek resonated system which i also purchased through themselves.

Think i'm right in thinking that my 370 is probably the first in the country to have the new Miltek (resonated) fitted!

Speaking from personal experience i will echo what others have said already in that i cannot pick a single fault with any of the numerous dealings i have had with Cougar store. Courteous, efficient, professional & most importantly they really do care about Zeds :kicking:

Only wish i lived a little closer....The 450 mile round trip from North Cumbria was worth it but boy was i cream crackered by the time i arrived back home!!

Keep up the good work Mitz.

Thanks again

Marco

My turn. Been a while since I've seen Mitz and co as he's not exactly local to Basingstoke! Wanted to lower our veedub, but selecting the right springs from H&R is a bit of a tricky one as the springs are designed for very heavy axle loads that my van once converted to a camper will never see. H&R make light and heavy springs and my van was on the line between them. Thanks to Mitz and his H&R contact we went for the lighter springs and I am over the moon with them. Andy had them fitted in no time (well it did take a while but he was fuelled on Red Bull so was flying) and did a cracking job as ever. Dont think for one minute that CS is just for Zed related goodies, he can supply and fit bits for all sorts of cars/vans/etc.

Wouldnt be right to not have some piccies, so here we go!

Spings ready and waiting

IMG_0171.jpg

These have a better finish than the paint on the van!

IMG_0172.jpg

IMG_0177.jpg

IMG_0182.jpg

Also where else can you pop in for a bit of spanner work and meet the designer of the 350z? Dont get that every day - well unless you are Mitz and Ajay needs some work doing! Very cool and laid back guy, worth a trip up just on the off chance you'll get to meet him. :thumbs:

(stolen from Mitz FB page as I know he's too shy to post it)

29789_361698120585500_105262548_n.jpg

Great work as ever guys, if the dub needs any more mechanical updates I know where I will be calling first :#1:

• 2 months later...

Big thanks to mitz

We have been discussing wheels for my skyline at length and finally I decided on some. Mitz went above and beyond and has the wheels on their way to me

Best customer service you will get on here bar none

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Another well done to Cougar Store for a top notch service.

Mitz was as helpful as everybody says and contact was spot on. His patients is brilliant too with my maxed credit card as the missus didn't tell me her yearly travel card was on there lol.

Ordered and delivered next day too.

thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Appreciation is probably slightly underrated if I'm honest.. Middle of last year I had a prang in my lady which the insurance company cocked up big style..

Mitz and Andy have bent over backwards in not only rectifying there mistakes but actually securing, liaising and chasing the f-ers into coughing up..

Well I picked the lady up tonight, and I mean tonight in testament to there great customer service they once again went beyond the levels of service I've every received before and I cannot thank them or recommended them enough for all there hard work, honesty and friendly service

Mitz, Andy you've worked wonders on Angelina and we both thank you kindly :lol:

Legends :thumbs:

• Like 1

Great job again today by Andy and Mitz carrying out a major service on the misses Hyundai coupe:)

To date they have had my Z in for a P2 service including belts and plugs, supplied and fitted diamond black discs and pads all round and supplied and fitted a cobra exhaust with Y pipe.

Will be back in a few weeks for front bumper re-spray, LED front reflectors, spacers all round and black sun sport grill.

Thanks a lot guys:)

Appreciation is probably slightly underrated if I'm honest.. Middle of last year I had a prang in my lady which the insurance company cocked up big style..

Mitz and Andy have bent over backwards in not only rectifying there mistakes but actually securing, liaising and chasing the f-ers into coughing up..

Well I picked the lady up tonight, and I mean tonight in testament to there great customer service they once again went beyond the levels of service I've every received before and I cannot thank them or recommended them enough for all there hard work, honesty and friendly service

Mitz, Andy you've worked wonders on Angelina and we both thank you kindly :lol:

Legends :thumbs:

Thats what you get with Mitz & the team. Big up CS