What does it mean? Warning Level

LMFAO........... neil we talked about this............. you need to stop offending people ya big ginja ninga :lol::lol::blush:;)

lol i forgot where I got it from but it was the master z thread where he was shouting abuse at everyone.

And i was the one that issued it and the week's inst-ban to MasterZ (Been good as gold since) :teeth:

But you can sleep easier these days, the toughest mod is no longer around :lol:

haha it was a classic day. Total mayhem

Only the cool kids get a warning anyway, so don't sweat it Neil ;)

:lol:;):thumbs:

:scare: neil you plonker :teeth:

maybe start a 'Buswald Penitentiary' where unruly members can only post in for a time set by the mods :D Got stuck in one of them for 6 months :lol:

hahaha we already have it, its called the chat room :lol: We should make you the chat room moderator :p:lol:

maybe start a 'Buswald Penitentiary' where unruly members can only post in for a time set by the mods :D Got stuck in one of them for 6 months :lol:

hahaha we already have it, its called the chat room :lol: We should make you the chat room moderator :p:lol:

get your thumb out and send that mail! :thumbs:

we dont have one of them, it's a place where you can ONLY post... becomes boring VERY quickly :D

get your thumb out and send that mail! :thumbs:

we dont have one of them, it's a place where you can ONLY post... becomes boring VERY quickly :D

lmao you're a feckin mentalist man :lol:

Hmmmm, could be time for dome avatar work again. :lol:

Oi leave my bloody avatar, title and whatever else your intending to violate alone or I'll slip an Admin a fiver to fiddle with yours! :boxing:

you pay bigger boys to sexually assault members of the forum? you're a mean mean man :scare:

Hmmmm, could be time for dome avatar work again. :lol:

Oi leave my bloody avatar, title and whatever else your intending to violate alone or I'll slip an Admin a fiver to fiddle with yours! :boxing:

you pay bigger boys to sexually assault members of the forum? you're a mean mean man :scare:

I wear double denim mate.......if I've got to pay for it then so be it! :lol:

I've insulted loads of people on here, and yet dont seem to have any warnings!

I must be special :yahoo:

Lexx is under someones watchful eye and if he misbehaves he has to clean the slop tanks out

Pugwash.jpg

:lol:

Just a question though.....

DO these warning levels ever get lifted? Are they like, erm, penalty points on your licence, 5 year duration :shrug:

I would like mine lifted, I think I have been a "good" boy for long enough now :blush:

Not sure how the software workswith warnings being removed... Only admin, mods and those affected car see them anyway.

As chrisI said the warnings and banning are dealt with case by case so if you are a good boy or girl normally and stray once or twice it's biggy. If you act like a **** then it'll be a race to the ban button. :ban: