What does it mean? Warning Level

Mine doesn't :p

Isn't it just how many/often warnings you have recieved? Theres a similare thing on my350z where I've picked up a few :blush:

ah I see. How many do you get before you get a ball booting and a ban. Is there anyway they can removed for good behaviour etc :hypocrite::huh:

Mine doesn't :p

Isn't it just how many/often warnings you have recieved? Theres a similare thing on my350z where I've picked up a few :blush:

ah I see. How many do you get before you get a ball booting and a ban. Is there anyway they can removed for good behaviour etc :hypocrite::huh:

You posted something that rather offended a few people and lowered the tone ;) Its normally a 3 strike and you're out rule, but for longer serving members we might be a bit more lenient if they have been accrued over a long period of time. I wouldnt worry if I were you (for now) :)

LMFAO........... neil we talked about this............. you need to stop offending people ya big ginja ninga :lol::lol::blush:;)

lol i forgot where I got it from but it was the master z thread where he was shouting abuse at everyone.

Hows yours looking John :lol:

LMFAO........... neil we talked about this............. you need to stop offending people ya big ginja ninga :lol::lol::blush:;)

lol i forgot where I got it from but it was the master z thread where he was shouting abuse at everyone.

And i was the one that issued it and the week's inst-ban to MasterZ (Been good as gold since) :teeth:

But you can sleep easier these days, the toughest mod is no longer around :lol:

And i was the one that issued it and the week's inst-ban to MasterZ (Been good as gold since) :teeth:

But you can sleep easier these days, the toughest mod is no longer around :lol:

You weren't a mod though were you Dave ?