Hello! :D

Hello folks!

I'm Andrew, for those who met me at LakeZ 2011, I'd like to give a big hello again, and for those who haven't, Hello!

I'm the son of Kevin Cairns AKA TOYBOY, who has the blue 370z. I'm from the same wee town as him, Kirkcaldy in Fife. And I just turned 20 on the 21st June this year.

Passed my driving test on new years eve 2010, which I was chuffed about, cause I'll never be able to forget the date I passed. :p

I learned a lot from LakeZ and I really enjoyed the weekend, and I'm definately going to attend more meetings in the future, to learn more and meet more top notch people.

See you all soon. :)

Welcome mate! Did you buy the new car then?

Yeah I did get the car, here's a wee photo of it from the ad. I'll get some better ones once it's had a good wash, polish and wax!

What are you doing on the forum.....you should be out polishing and waxing that car with all the tips you gathered from us! :lol:

As soon as it gets on my driveway I'll get straight at it!

Hi Andrew

Born just down the road from you "Kinghorn" and how's Raith Rovers getting on. :wave:

Ah that isn't far indeed! just 10 mins away. :) As for the Rovers, well...

Get some piccies up of your new motor! 1st cars are vitally important!

There you go! :)

Hi Andrew and :welcome: That looks a great car there :thumbs: You'll soon have your dad cleaning it though, now he's a show n shine winner :p:lol::thumbs:

Great meeting you and I'm glad it wasn't all old farts like me and your dad that was there ;)

Linda says hello too :wave:

Hi Andrew and :welcome: That looks a great car there :thumbs: You'll soon have your dad cleaning it though, now he's a show n shine winner :p:lol::thumbs:

Great meeting you and I'm glad it wasn't all old farts like me and your dad that was there ;)

Linda says hello too :wave:

Hello George. :D thank you for the warm welcome! I think all the cleaning will be left down to me until he wins a trophy with that car im afraid. :p until then it's all mine :lol:

I had a great time at the meet! you're a hilarious bloke once you've had a pint George. :p:lol:

Pass on a hello to Linda as well mate. :):wave:

Hi Andrew and welcome,glad you enjoyed the lakes meet and sorry I did not get arround to talking to you. :blush:

Now we have you hooked, I hope you enjoy more meets.

First car is always remembered, mine was a Triumph 12/50. Have a google and a good laugh.

No pics of it, but they would have been in black and white anyway. :lol: