Putting the car back togeather

I was taking the engine out, and everything was fine, then came the day to replace the broken internals, and the garage had been ****ed up, bolts and everything disoragized, so basicly need tutorial, wiring diagram, technical infromation, and basicly everything i need to put it back togeather..

Running a nissan 350z 2003 base model, with vortech v2 supercharger kit and a few other mods

I was taking the engine out, and everything was fine, then came the day to replace the broken internals, and the garage had been **** up, bolts and everything disoragized, so basicly need tutorial, wiring diagram, technical infromation, and basicly everything i need to put it back togeather..

Running a nissan 350z 2003 base model, with vortech v2 supercharger kit and a few other mods

:scare: . This could be a hard one with everything mixed up.

Hi and welcome to the forum. That sounds like a bit of a nightmare. Where abouts are you.

Your best neighbour Iceland ;)

And yeah, true bit of a nightmare, good thing i hadent started disasseblying the engine alot

Hello and Welcome :wave:

Got a 2006 service repair manual on CD may help, PM me your address I'll send you a copy.

I'm also running a V2 vortech so may be able to look/photo things you need. :thumbs:

Welcome to the club, hopefully we can help out a bit. I too am running the Vortech so give me a shout if I can be any help.

May I ask the reason for the re-build? Did it let go in a big way? Have you found the reason for it?

Sounds like a nightmare. In the past when ive taken an engine out and stripped it down ive taken loads of photos and even video recorded it so i can see where everything goes afterwards if needed!

Theres loads of decent guys on here, so hopefully between everyone we can get it all back together!!!!