Suzanne the LS3 6.2 V8! Caution very long build thread....

Wasso

:wacko::headhurt: I think we found a fruit loop!!

Man on fire.... what's the matter with you man!! Creative I see.... :lol:

I see what you're saying now. The GT spoiler was removed and sold (weight of that thing is quite something for a bit of plastic). The boot you are looking at (although not technically true being a stock/oem photo - the best I could find) is in fact the Carbon boot. :blush:

Ruddles - Cheers fella - how's those spats coming along, have you got them fitted yet?

Okay, now I am up to speed. Thank you Wasso.

And well done Jim, stop being right.

Oh, and I'm not a fruit loop. I was trying to see if my Paint skills were good enough to trick people into thinking there was a man on fire in the background, it has clearly backfired.

:thumbdown:

Okay, now I am up to speed. Thank you Wasso.

And well done Jim, stop being right.

Pretty sure that was the FIRST time I have been right on here :lol:

Oh, and I'm not a fruit loop. I was trying to see if my Paint skills were good enough to trick people into thinking there was a man on fire in the background, it has clearly backfired.

:thumbdown:

And I think Wasso is the Fruit loop for NOT posting an OEM/Stock photo :doh:

The flaming man WASN'T in the original? :scare:

Hold on a minute - I go into a meeting for an hour I come back and I'm being abused. That's NOT what this thread is about.

Husky the scaling is a bit out, wrong eye colour but you're almost there. :lol:

Great vid Slim!!

"I need NOS" might use that phrase a bit more :lol:

Sorry dude.... Want me to clean up my posts? :blush:

I did the same with my thread... wanted a serious "build" section where I put everything... then everyone posted all over it! :lol:

Maybe we need some sort of "garage" page or something? :headhurt:

It's no bother as it looks funny, still keep laughing at the burning man and my bespoke GT spoiler.

The garage thing I think is a good idea, but wanted to join in with the others with a build thread considering I've been here that long now.

I NEED NOS! :wave:

unluckily for me, the phrase 'I need NOS' is one that i keep hearing the 'dark passenger' inside whispering :wacko:

Im ruined :headhurt:

Very nice car, and great build story.. to see this in a forum garage will be good ;)

NeilP has recently moved over to the dark side, so why not more people. It's not the whole hog FI, and it's one step beyond N/a.

NeilP has recently moved over to the dark side, so why not more people. It's not the whole hog FI, and it's one step beyond N/a.

Wanna give us a ball park on the NOS setup...

Plus how much it costs when you use it...

And what the difference in insurance was (Who are you insured with too?)

unluckily for me, the phrase 'I need NOS' is one that i keep hearing the 'dark passenger' inside whispering :wacko:

Im ruined :headhurt:

Very nice car, and great build story.. to see this in a forum garage will be good ;)

Nice little Dexter reference Brown. :yahoo:

Wanna give us a ball park on the NOS setup...

Plus how much it costs when you use it...

And what the difference in insurance was (Who are you insured with too?)

I have joined the nitrous club lol. Starting to fit the bottles tomorrow and get it wired in.

Getting it dialed in at the end of the month by the garage in wishaw who run nos in all their time attack cars and drag cars. I cannot wait for this.

They run nitrous express systems on all there cars and have all the jets etc in stock.

Wasso, the rpm window switch that came with it is a mini progressive control unit which links to the laptop for any adjustments etc. Don't think the won controllers will talk with this system.

Cracking thread wasso! Cant wait to start doing a full thread for mines :teeth:

• Like 1

]

I have joined the nitrous club lol. Starting to fit the bottles tomorrow and get it wired in.

Getting it dialed in at the end of the month by the garage in wishaw who run nos in all their time attack cars and drag cars. I cannot wait for this.

They run nitrous express systems on all there cars and have all the jets etc in stock.

Wasso, the rpm window switch that came with it is a mini progressive control unit which links to the laptop for any adjustments etc. Don't think the won controllers will talk with this system.

hey Niel, the Garage is where i got my clutch and fly done.. and thats where id do the NOS 'transformation' if (probs when) i do it..

whats the chance of you and Wasso (and others in the NOS fraternity) starting a (possibly new) thread about NOS to let the wanting of us realise what were in for and possibly get some options on how to do it for different budgets :thumbs:

Hey mate wasso is the man in the know lol, I asked him lots of questions about it before hand and looked at it for about a year before taking the jump. I reckon it's gonna be a pricey adventure to be honest. I will share the bills with all of you so you get an idea but wasso will be much more knowledgeable than me due to having fun with it for many many months :teeth:

]

hey Niel, the Garage is where i got my clutch and fly done.. and thats where id do the NOS 'transformation' if (probs when) i do it..

whats the chance of you and Wasso (and others in the NOS fraternity) starting a (possibly new) thread about NOS to let the wanting of us realise what were in for and possibly get some options on how to do it for different budgets :thumbs:

Brown you have a PM  :D 

Buster I agree would have looked neat with the V2's. Get your plate fitted and it'll look perfect  :thumbs: 

Neil, just make sure with the lines they won't get damaged or near anything which gets warm or hot. If they kink in any place it will affect your psi pressure getting to the jets. Both myself and Tony420z have the pulsoids mounted on the brake fluid reservoir area. This is a good location although if you want it perfect place them as close to the air intake/throttle body as you can. The shorter the distance between pulsoid and intake is a WIN. Although with placing them in the battery area is a little restrictive, but the best place to put them. Your hit will be better and stronger. 

A shame the WON controller can't be used, but there's nothing stopping you getting the Wizards pulsoids and controller at a later date if you wanted.

Good that you have a local garage with experience.

Insurance I pay £800 per year, which allows me to have all my mods listed in this thread. If I increase BHP I have to inform them. If I stick on new wheels, bodykit some aeroplane wings, a shark fin on the roof I still inform them, BUT anything cosmetic costs me nothing with the insurance company. That includes wheel spacers which I noticed had been mentioned in another thread. I could even slap a wooden shed on the roof, again no price change in insurance.

I may start a thread in the near future to go through the different instal types, basic medium or luxury install. The Pro's and Con's also the risks and benefits of using NOS in comparison to going full FI.

Oh Ricey cheers fella. I shouldn't have any spark plug parts at the bottom of my engine.  ;)

If anyone who doesn't know, I cooked my front spark plugs due to running lean. Issue I am sorting at the moment.

Any questions fire away. :thumbs:

PS I'll be at the Lakez if anyone wants to gander at the install.