Oldbie Newbie

Hi All, just acquired a 55 plate 350Z roadster in Gunmetal with orange seats. On its first drive of over 400miles from London back to central Scotland it achieved over 32mpg even with the traffic jams around Brum. This now becomes my eco car with at least a 50% capacity factor whenever I drive it which is as often as possible right now. I have owned a 240Z in the distant past and I also have a 300Z TT owned for about 10 years! My other otherwise sensible car for 4/5 bods is a MGZT with 4.6L V8.

I have to say that this 350Z is quite unlike the various road test reports I read over the years! It is smooth, quiet, handles nicely, has great brakes, the gearstick does not vibrate and the fuel tank is enormous. It sounds good too. It looks much better up close than I expected and I its not common. I was tempted to go for a German make with a P but this 350Z just ticks more boxes and after so much experience with zeds I kind of like their engineering.