Is there life after Zed?

Miss 350Z

There is life after the zed.

I sold my car to renovate my house. I bought a heap of crap megane for B&q and tip runs.

As soon as is useful life was done I bought a new shape Type-R. I love my R but I do miss my Zed.

I couln't own another zed yet anyway as it would not go over the hump in my drive.

we have a few porsches at work and i can't say i've found any feeling from them :blush: amazing tech though

The GT or GT3RS - then for sure I'd like a Porsche - but only for messing around in. I wouldn't want to drive one to work?! It has no character.

Although, I quite like the Cayman S - nice looking B)

It totally depends on how you bond with the car.

I love the Zed.....its truly the first car I have ever categorically loved - there's nothing I hate about it (thus far!).

Now my RX8.........if I was super rich and wouldn't of missed the money I would of paid someone to strip it piece by piece and drop it into molten lead to ensure it didn't inflict its hateful-self upon anyone else.........others (Lexx, Stan ETC) couldn't get enough off theirs though.

I've only had my beast for a month, before that i had an Astra VXR, New shape Civic Type R, Renualtsport Megane 225 cup and lastly the new shape Megane coupe.

I can honestly say I can't imagine not having a zed, I had to buy a Toyota Yaris to fit the kids in, but when I get back in the zed I always say yo myself "i'm never getting rid of this"... i soppose the time will come one day but hopefully then I'll be able to afford a 370z :teeth:

Feeling your pain mate.

have you ever driven a porsche? Also the zed is horrible out of the box, I was close to selling it as it had no feeling. Also the z makes a nice noise but it doesn't have charector like my 172.

we have a few porsches at work and i can't say i've found any feeling from them :blush: amazing tech though

The GT or GT3RS - then for sure I'd like a Porsche - but only for messing around in. I wouldn't want to drive one to work?! It has no character.

Although, I quite like the Cayman S - nice looking B)