*****Tarmacs New exhaust Unveiled*****

Couldn't wait for Wales - been like a kid in a sweet shop all day :bounce:

I didnt want to put up a crappy vid with my crappy camera so I enlisted the help of my mate who has just started to get into film making, I love the bit at the end. :cloud9:

Load it up full blast and let me know what you think..... Im well impressed, its actually pretty dormant until you give it some beans

Tanabe Medallion Touring / standard Ypipe / Berk HFCs...... Will be adding a Stillen ypipe later on.... All products available to order ;)

Also pop charger and motordyne plenum spacer

Enjoy :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brWbrFjD5ow&feature=player_profilepage

Feel free to circulate elsewhere, the more exposure I can get the better as im going to be breaking into other Jap car parts soon. :thumbs:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fantastic video....

Shame about the exhaust..

Only kidding :lol:

The Tannabe was in my top three till I noticed the Greddy. But since your video is better quality than that of the other Tannabe's I'm slightly swayed.

Ooops no chance of a purchase got no funds in the bank now :bang:

Great sound can't wait to hear it in Wales!!!!

Thanks guys

Husky, to be fair he mocked this up in an hour as I rushed him... I asked for it to be as basic as poss so I could get it on here quick.

Plus if you watch a lot of clips on you tube they aren't very good so im chuffed with it , and if I had done it then it would have been utter gash :lol:

Your too picky brother :p

you know i'm too picky with everything :lol: nothing wrong with being a perfectionist :lol:

you really were bursting to tell everyone weren't you :lol: love it :D

you have to tell me, is it as good in person as i have dreamed it would be for the last 2 years??? :cloud9:

you know i'm too picky with everything :lol: nothing wrong with being a perfectionist :lol:

you really were bursting to tell everyone weren't you :lol: love it :D

you have to tell me, is it as good in person as i have dreamed it would be for the last 2 years??? :cloud9:

No it's crap really, I took the sound clips from another vid as this set up is rubbish :thumbdown:

Not really :#1: , I love it. There's something arousing about exhausts

Coldel, your lying !!! Don't pee on my bonfire :lol: