Thats it, I've had enough..........FFS!!!

Zugara

Well after getting 4 flat tyres in one day, yes thats 4 flat tyres in one day I've given up, I am going to sell up and buy a shed.

Upon closer inspection, it would appear that nails have been purposely placed on the inside tread right on the outer edge of the tyre, overnight, so when I drove off this morning hey presto they all sunk into the tyres, by 3pm today they were all flat.

I have decided that you cant have frick all nice in this country so bollox to it. :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

I will be selling up after I re shoe with budget tyres.

What the **** is wrong with people....... :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Stay up all night and watch to see if the f***s come back to admire their handiwork... then go out and murder them.

I know who did it, its been done before and I wanted to press charges for attempted murder, but the police said there wasnt enough evidence as I couldnt prove anything, although they did admit doing it. :shrug:

I would set fire to their house if I could get away with it..... :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

What about just installing a camera? Plod can't dispute it then.

If they still dispute it, get some molotovs :thumbs::p

Done that, but as they covered their heads......with a hoodie.....no proof......wtf :rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant:

Get some mates over, hang around with a couple of beers, get the baseball bats with nails sticking out the end and give it some ironic retribution.

Unfortunately this is the state of the UK at the moment, utter lack of respect for people or their property.

Done that, but as they covered their heads......with a hoodie.....no proof......wtf :rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant:

Just try and get hold of a copy of the jolly rogers cookbook. You'll want to make sure your antivirus is up to date before going looking for it as it will only be found on dodgy sites - but there will be plenty of ideas on how to get your own back in there buddy :)

Tennis ball grenades, home made thermite, floppy disk fire starters, blah blah blah..... all sorts of incredibly dangerous and pottentially revenge worthy stuff :)

I feel for you, my dad is having similar problems on a greater scale, first they done his Lexus and Jag tyres (19" rims at £200 a corner!) then they bettered themselves and threw paint stripped over the lexus, jag and dodge ram causing approx £15k of respray work (altho I think the jags been written off unfortunately!)

Like you say, what can you do about it? His neighbour is "refusing to talk to the police" so the police say they are "dropping their investigation" :wacko:

It sucks and I can see why you want to sell up, doing something to them will just make the situation worse. I've just spent £2000 on security cameras to cover my dads drive simply so he can put the cars on there as at the minute he daren't leave them on his own gated drive, whats the world coming to?

Hope you can find a solution, could you rent a local garage or park your car elsewhere? I know it's a pain but sometimes there's not much else you can do to solve the problem :bang: shame to have to sell the zed because of other low life f**kwits.

They want you to get rid of the car, don't sell up. Setup traps to capture the crims!! There has to be a way to win. Do what the South Africans do, and will be a nice feature at meets? Ok so it needs some adapting so that it will go off automatically.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQbHnLSasfQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Seriously though I feel for and hope you manage to resolve the dispute. It might be worth having a polite chat and confront them, they might backoff?

Sounds like you could do with a garage.

I'm fortunate enough to have one and it's great peace of mind. I really hate having to leave my zed on the street overnight when I'm around the girlfriends or anywhere else. I still quite regularly see bog standard family cars/sheds with huge key scratches down the sides and it always makes me sad that people derive pleasure from doing such things.

If you know who the culprit is then as previously said it might be worth having a chat with them, preferably with a few big threatening looking mates by your side. :boxing:

This is an ongoing problem thats been running for 5 years.

There was a youth who lived around here and he started it all. He was caught putting screws under this persons car and had a good talking too :boxing: if you get my drift.

I was and still am totally innocent in any crime committed around my area, I have too much to loose.

Anyway, the youth moved away, and the screws continued under this persons car, they decided that because I knew this youth, through my nephew, i had organised and paid him to put screws and nails under their tyres.

So thats where it all started and continues to this day. Police say CCTV is not sufficient evidence as the images are not clear enough!

To date and including this episode, this retard has cost me circa £1400 in tyres.

I cant see the point in replacing them because it will only happen again. The car is actually parked on my drive and not the street, I am wondering what will be next once they get fed up with tyres...... :shrug:

I actually told my wife that I think its time to move house. Or I may end up in prison for a crime I am driven to do.

Confused and fricking angry, that the law wont do JACK...... :angry::angry::angry::angry:

That's pretty bad if they're coming onto your property to do this. Guilt by association is also not a nice feeling. Can you approach the council and get them slapped with an ASBO? Perhaps your video evidence might be good enough for them even if the rozzers can't be arsed with it.

My eldest caught one of two youths trying to steal one of his motor bikes from the garage having being awoken about 2 AM. He made the youth kneel down and then weed on him (he was dying for a pee having been out the night before), told him to F'off and bring his mate back for the same punishment ...... he heard nothing more.

On another occasion he was working the doors, and a youth was sick on his car which was parked out front of the pub. It was a cold winter's night and the youth was wearing just a tee shirt. My sons (two of them this time working together) were quite capable of seriously hurting the Guy, but cool ruled .... they made him clean the car with his lovely tee shirt

Two bits of Irony there doncha think ?

Wish I could do things like that

To be honest you never know who your messing with these days too..........one minute your weeing on someones head and the next your pulling a shank out of your gooch.

Its a sad state of affairs where you've got to consider moving but your right......one day its going to push you to far and thats how Mondeo-Man (no offence Zugara! I just mean your average Joe) ends up going crazy ape bonkers and getting sent down.

Paul this sucks mate :thumbdown: If you need a hand I will happily come and help you clear your garage out so you can tuck the zed up overnite it should just about fit! Failing that I have a nice piece of mahogany in my garage that I can bring up one nite for "a sleepover"!!

Actually why dont you look at this logically... rather than justice, you need a deterrent.

Get 2 or 3 motion activated security lights and put them on your house. You could even wire one on an extension and put it at the end of your drive facing the house - so it would illliminate an intruder from all angles and put them off

Put some anti-vandan paint on your fence if suitable?

Put a couple of wind chimes on your gate if you have one, so they cant get in without making a noise...

Thinking about it, you could dismantle a security light and attach the motion sensor to a doorbell, so it will ring whenever anyone's on your drive...!!!

Loads of stuff you could do.

Actually why dont you look at this logically... rather than justice, you need a deterrent.

Get 2 or 3 motion activated security lights and put them on your house. You could even wire one on an extension and put it at the end of your drive facing the house - so it would illliminate an intruder from all angles and put them off

Put some anti-vandan paint on your fence if suitable?

Put a couple of wind chimes on your gate if you have one, so they cant get in without making a noise...

Thinking about it, you could dismantle a security light and attach the motion sensor to a doorbell, so it will ring whenever anyone's on your drive...!!!

Loads of stuff you could do.

Now these ideas I like. :thumbs:

You may get them just waking you up constantly with the door bell though so make sure they cant hear it!