Well, the BT infinity guy has been and....

MadMac

+1 We live about 3 miles from the exchange and we're lucky if we get 3.00 at busy times :rant::thumbdown:

Living further from the telephone exchange doesn't help!! I'm about 1/2 a mile from it and my brother is about a mile away and his wont go near 4mb/s download speed. He aint happy :lol:

1282997508.png

Living further from the telephone exchange doesn't help!! I'm about 1/2 a mile from it and my brother is about a mile away and his wont go near 4mb/s download speed. He aint happy :lol:

1283031281.png

Bloody hell, your back :surrender::p

I hate you :(

Aww dont be a hater :blackeye:

Im waiting on 50mb getting installed. This is my result from scotland to london

1282951650.png

Thats a decent connection, I dont want to know how much a 50mb connection costs however!

lol its a willy-swinging event :lol:

:lol::lol:

All round to MadMac's for Tea, Scones and Internet :yahoo:

I'm sure the mrs will be happy to entertain... however you'll have to bring your own seats as we only live in a tiny south london flat :lol:

1282994188.png

I don't suppose infinity is a free upgrade is it? I think we are due to get it in about 2098!

Well after working it out, I was paying £20-£25 a month for the BT land line, and then £10 for the O2 broadband, but it worked out only a £5 more to combine the whole package and get infinity and unlimited calls. Means I can down grade the mobile contracts now.

i wouldn't read too much into the speedtest.net results, there was another thread some where on here and i got something like 600+mb download :lol:

:scare: Wonder if there are any other sites about that I can test the speed out on?