Show me your errrm tats please

Woody

Good day people. Having seen a couple of tattoo pics on here recently, it has made me want one again. But I have no idea of what I want. Soooo I thought I would stick a thread on here asking all members with some body art to show it off, to try and inspire an idea from me.

Cheers in advance Woody :thumbs:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't actually got any myself but I really want a Japanese sleeve and I've been researching it for over a year now. I've found the style I want and it looks like this

553_d.jpg

It's done by a guy in Amsterdam called Rob Admiraal. His stuff is amazing!

I really want this done & have it wrapping around my arm

k19isk.jpg

I'm a wimp though so keep backing out :blush:

Looks like those birds are coming out of her a*se :lol: She is also sitting in a pool of ***t :headhurt: Are you sure you really want that? :bounce:

he's a retard so it will suit him fine :lol:

:lol::lol:

Have to say that tatoos are not my cup of tea. Whatever floats your boat though. There are some fantastic designs though. Have a friend who is an artist and has started tatooing and some of the work is brilliant.

I have 20 Black & Grey old traditional tattoos on my arms, chest, stomach and back!

Panther head, Gypsy Woman, HotRod, Mr HorsePower, Flaming dice, 8 balls, Sugar Skull, No13, Knuckle Dusters, Tattoo Gun, Two Swallows, My Surname in HUGE gothic letters, Roses, Sepultura Chaos S, A Tree, Lady Luck, Lucky 7, Open Razor, Pistons & Spark Plugs and the odd bit of tribal and celtic!....................And YES I am going for that Hispanic/Mexican/US Convict look! :lol:

I'll try and convince Nic to post sum pics tomorrow as I'm not very computer literate! :blush:

She's got loads too! All flowery and girly like! :thumbs:

I got this done last year whilst very drunk. No regrets more than a year later :thumbs:

270c0389.jpg

get someone to go back over it, it will hurt like hell but you can get more detail in it and get the colour to be more vibrant. looks a bit unfinished, no offense intended

I got this done last year whilst very drunk. No regrets more than a year later :thumbs:

get someone to go back over it, it will hurt like hell but you can get more detail in it and get the colour to be more vibrant. looks a bit unfinished, no offense intended

I think someones pulling your leg dawg ;)

Try searching 'crap tattoos' in google

As much as I love polynesian and mauri tats.... I would never get one as I am not either polynesian or a kiwi..... After having a good chat with a few kiwis.... they were telling me that they hate and get offended when people get these style of tats as they are meant to tell a story about the persons life and family history.. thus all the small lines etc have meanings.

However lol...... I love the japanese style dragon tats with the smoke and cherry blossoms :blush: