Al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden has been killed!!!

iain10101

was never against the war, or never really supported it, just sort of accept it, but this is a good thing,removing a person like this from the world, but are his supporters going to react to this? surly the job is done now?

I'm happy to believe the raid took place and that Osama Bin Ladin was in the compound. However; I would be very surprised if he's dead, unless killed by accident or he or one of his followers took his life .With all the intelligence information that could be gleaned from him you would want to take him alive without exception.

It's interesting to see that supposedly his body has been reportedly buried at sea. So no body to confirm his death, although I'm sure we'll be shown 'authentic' photos of his supposed corpse.

I don't believe anything they have to say :thumbdown:

Moreso i don't see how this solves anything! We have all been sold dummies and lies about the Al-quaeda and any other "anti-imperialist" movements to suit are motives and until we start to deal with the real issues this "war" we never end. I am a pacifist and humanitarian and beleive in the virtues of mutual respect, understanding, tolerance and fairtrade but our governments sometimes ignore the point and back the wrong arguments and we(public) a left to pick up the pieces. The issues are global and not just Al-quaeda. Someone will just fill in his boots if really he has been killed :dummy:

see that was his first mistake, was to come out of hiding and go to pakistan. if he'd just stayed undercover as a pizza delivery driver in leicester they'd have never found him. ;)

that organisation is bigger than just one person, theres a whole host of people ready to take over.

I dont think he has been the head of Al-Qieda (sp) for a number of years so not a case of anyone filling his boots, thats already been sorted. And regarding keeping him alive, there would be no way anyone could do that. For one thing he would never give any information, and if America did hold him then there would be hundreds of Westerners kidnapped around the world in retaliation.

I cant say I believe 100% that this is all true, but then anything within the media is generally only 50/50 :lol:

sounds like a pr stunt to me... :evil:

American spy:

Lets come out with that we killed Usama and maybe he'll make an apperiance that he's not dead and then we'll strike for real?

American spy boss:

How will we make sure that we don't have proof of his death?

American spy:

Will bury him at see...

American spy boss:

Sweet lets go for it.

News then broadcast this:

WASHINGTON – A U.S. official says Osama bin Laden has been buried at sea.

After bin Laden was killed in a raid by U.S. forces in Pakistan, senior administration officials said the body would be handled according to Islamic practice and tradition. That practice calls for the body to be buried within 24 hours, the official said. Finding a country willing to accept the remains of the world's most wanted terrorist would have been difficult, the official said. So the U.S. decided to bury him at sea.

The official, who spoke Monday on condition of anonymity to discuss sensitive national security matters, did not immediately say where that occurred.

convenient...

:disguise:

It's a load of rubbish and makes Obama look like every other President the US had, bunch of jokers. I could go on but I'm not going to get into this, just glad I'm not American, we just look bad by association now.

The whole thing is a bit fishy, but basically its the Americans fault he became this jihadist anyway!

In the Afghan Soviet war in 79-88 they both trained Osama and his men to fight the Marxist Afghan Goverment who had allied themselves with the soviets and he was even on the CIA payroll for ten years!!!

The war ended and the Taliban was established in Afghanistan.

Then the American got involved in the 1st gulf war which Osama opposed because Afghanistan were allies with Iraq

So basically everything thats happened was all because the Americans cant keep their noses out of the business of other countries!!