Hello Everyone.

Hi newbie here saying hello to everyone :) I live in the South West of England. At the moment i drive Toyota Supra MK4, i'm a member on the mkivsupra.net

I believe i'm in the right place to find the perfect 350Z.Hopefully you guys and girls can let me know what's sort of things to look when buying one. Thank You

Hi Karolina,

I thought I recognised the name. I too came to Zed ownership from a TT6 Supra. Stick some pics up of the Soop is it an NA or TT?

It's not as busy here as over on the mkivsupra.net but there is plenty of info and knowledge on here and its very friendly. :)

Have a read through here viewtopic.php?f=17&t=23843 and the FAQ section in general.

I would recommend a look through the classifieds also, as you are probably aware members' cars are generally well looked after with a good history.

Welcome aboard Karolina, you've come to the right place as far as finding out information regards the 350Z. There are a load of really helpful FAQ's on the forum, as Sam has pointed out. You'll find there's also some very well looked after cars in the 'for sale' section.

All the best for finding the car you're after :thumbs: