Husky

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Whats wrong with Facebook chat for now?

We want to get some base stats of the forum, that means it needs to run with the stable setting for a week. We are still tweaking the settings now, its not fixed, it needs tuning. Chat adds extra variables which we dont want to juggle, so if you want to chat that bad, you need to find an alternative.

Worse than old women you lot :p:lol:

No offence to all our fairer sex on here but prams and toys come to mind cos you can't have your gossiping corner back....

...yet ;)

We want to get some base stats of the forum, that means it needs to run with the stable setting for a week. We are still tweaking the settings now, its not fixed, it needs tuning. Chat adds extra variables which we dont want to juggle, so if you want to chat that bad, you need to find an alternative.

Facebook chat is crap :thumbdown: It also means that I get random family members trying to talk to me :lol:

Facebook chat is crap :thumbdown: It also means that I get random family members trying to talk to me :lol:

Must be something temporary out there you can use for a week? Wait for Anders to find something :thumbs:

Start the chat.

Start the chat.

I'm bored :D

+1 :)

+2

= 0 :yahoo:

:p

Wrong!! There was 1+1= 2 and then a 3rd person changed my +1 to a +2.... So 1+2=3 and then your -2 leaves a +1 still :p:lol:

Start the chat.

Start the chat.

I'm bored :D

+1 :)

+2

= 0 :yahoo:

:p

Wrong!! There was 1+1= 2 and then a 3rd person changed my +1 to a +2.... So 1+2=3 and then your -2 leaves a +1 still :p:lol:

Surely its +2?

Anders +1 + 2 - 1 = 2 :shrug:

Ill add a +3 so that makes it +5 :p