Got my new 370 today:)

Hello Gents,

Neil here from Warrington, I did a 10 hour trip today and brought back my 370z Roadster "white with black hood" I traded in my 335i which had been a load of crapp.

I was a bit worried becuase i had never driven any Nissan Z before , but WHAT A CAR !! i love it,,,

Just been reading about the slight clutch/first gear clunk that i have noticed today, seems i shouldnt worry,,

:welcome:

White roadster is a lovely combo :cloud9:

:welcome: I've not experienced the "clunk" in first, I take it, that it was when the gearbox was cold, I'm assuming a manual here BTW?

No clunk for the 7AT :p I think the Zed gearbox can be a bit "manly" if you are used to more modern gearboxes which are very vague. It gives very definate feedback of engagement. Just think of it as a proper gearbox :teeth:

Thanks for the great welcome!

Just signed up with photobucket, so hope this link works ok

http://s1177.photobucket.com/albums/x360/370nel/

Its a manual with premium connect sat nav.

Its going in tomorrow to have a the rear silencer removed and strait though short tail pipes fitted, been looking on youtube and it looks to give a great sound for little money. Not sure if i should be paying the extra for a full cat back sysytem? My main issue it to create more sound