NOT MY BEASTIE CAR !!

tim

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude reply quickly and explain yourself!! This silence is fast establishing you as a 'mentol' :surrender:

:lol::lol:

Perhaps I will pop down to Wickham and check it out... with me beat box :wiggle:

Dont bother Jim I am closer, will have a drive there tomorrow from work(2mins away) and see if i can find out WTF this dude is on about. :shrug: ...Pics may/may not follow :wacko:

Dude reply quickly and explain yourself!! This silence is fast establishing you as a 'mentol' :surrender:

Perhaps I will pop down to Wickham and check it out... with me beat box :wiggle:

Dont bother Jim I am closer, will have a drive there tomorrow from work(2mins away) and see if i can find out WTF this dude is on about. :shrug: ...Pics may/may not follow :wacko:

Please let me know when your on your way out....... would not want to think you have caught the Wickham Mental Man Bug......... I from what I have read (see first post) its pretty nasty :snack:

Noticed for sale in Wickham Hants Azure Z.

Please note this is not my car. I am just round the corner in Wickham

Beastie car is just to much fun to let go

Any body know anything about the other one??

you been in the Kings Head........... :drunk::drunk::drunk::lol:

Noticed for sale in Wickham Hants Azure Z.

Please note this is not my car. I am just round the corner in Wickham

Beastie car is just to much fun to let go

Any body know anything about the other one??

what-you-did-there-i-see-it.thumbnail.jpg

oh wait, nope I dont have a clue :lol::lol::lol:

What if it is yours, have4 you checked your driveway? have they swapped your plates? can you be sure your car is real? can you be sure ANYTHING is real anymore!!??

save yourself! they are everywhere :cry:

1787.gif

Thanks for that. Made me paranoid now :(

If anyone needs me i'll be on the roof in my tin foil hat

I like you Tim, you're weird.

I quite often find that other cars aren't my own. It's a shame sometimes, like that time I went to Roman's garage on the A217, there were plenty of cars there that weren't mine, that was a shame also. The bad thing is when you see a girl who isn't your girlfriend, that can lead to problems too.

Be careful with your life Tim, there are plenty of things out there that aren't yours.

:blink:

I quite often find that other cars aren't my own. It's a shame sometimes, like that time I went to Roman's garage on the A217, there were plenty of cars there that weren't mine, that was a shame also. The bad thing is when you see a girl who isn't your girlfriend, that can lead to problems too.

Be careful with your life Tim, there are plenty of things out there that aren't yours.

:lol::lol::lol: Love that

best yet :lol:

:clap::clap: