My hire car in Singapore *Pics of S/P added Page2*

Ebized

Is that at Vivo City? it looks familiar and I'm sure I saw the same car parked there 15 months ago :-)

Enjoy Singapore, I hope i'll get out there again and hopefully have a bit more time to sightsee

Taken outside the Marina Mandarin Hotel - which is located inside the F1 track. :)

Couple of shots of the track where the cars go through the rear of permanent grandstand (it looks bloody tight at what, 60-80mph :scare: ) and also where it emerges on the marina side under the dark green section.

P1070665.jpg

P1070669.jpg

Couple other pics of the Singapore skyline while I'm about it:

P1070663.jpg

P1070667.jpg

Check out the deck that straddles the three towers (Marina Bay Sands) if you want to stay somewhere with a view B)

http://www.marinabaysands.com/SandsSkyp ... _Park.aspx

Yeah the Marina Sands was still under construction when I was there.

I walked along that stretch of the track as it's right next to the flyer; when watching on TV you dont appreciate how narrow the track is in places especially over the bridge next to the Fullerton.

Fantastic city and I've made it known to my boss that I would relocate there given the opportunity :teeth: