Hello from new member.

Hi,

Thought id say hello to everyone as im sure i`ll be on here a lot having just bought a 07 plate z350 roadster. Its in grey with the orange leather interior. Has the GT pack, Rays wheels and satnav. Seems to have low mileage for the year at 23k miles, but apparently it used to be one of the press cars Nissan used to send out to people to review.... I found this out from checking the history and found out the first number plate was L**UST, which Nissan appear to put on their press cars, I also found out Nissan was its first owner for the first year.

Anyway, it was a good price, has full history and comes with 12 months Nissan warrenty - so if it breaks its going straight back! I pick it up Saturday.

Looking forward to learning more about the cars and meeting some of you. Im already reading as much as I can on the forums as none of my cars remains standard for long, so i`ll be modding it and tweaking it over the next few months I expect!

Cheers

Jack.