well hello folks :)

HI!

I posted yesterday regarding a clutch but havent introduced myself...

Names Dan(obviously) haha, and have a major obsession with cars and tuning them. Ive had some powerful cars one that ive still got but not run for over 2 years now. A stripped out starlet GT with a 3SGTE(MR2 turbo engine) 2.0liter. Car weighs around 900KG and power of 320BHP. Yes its seriously fast haha. Looking to sell that once up and running again. Ive also had a tracked out civic EK9 type R with 1800cc 200BHP. Took it to Nurburgring and various other tracks. I sold that recently and bought myself a 350Z :)

So far only mods are:

Typhoon KnN Intake system

Fidanza light flywheel

stripped out boot/spare wheel/tools etc etc...

I have decats and an aftermarket Y pipe on their way to me.

Then order up a plenum spacer + remap.. After that i will decide on a supercharged set up. Thats not 100% yet. I believe i have a good engine in this one as a few drags tell alot. Goes very very well for a supposed 276BHP?! I would say more around the 290hp mark on this engine as bit too fast for 276BHP quoted figure.

Heres a couple of pictures of the week a bought it(around 3 months ago during the snowy period, hope you dont mind. Comments and criticism welcomed..

P1010540.jpg

P1010537.jpg

P1010527.jpg

P1010525.jpg

P1010538.jpg

Looks a great forum and look forward to sticking around. Already been very helpful for me :)

Thank :thumbs:

:welcome:

you forgot to mention the stubby aerial mod ;)

Haha! eyes of a hawk! :lol:

I forgot about that. I did that pretty much as soon as i got it as i really wasnt fond of the OEM huge aerial!

Cheers dude

PS... Actually none of the pictures show my new stubby aerial?? Is that one not OEM? As the one i have now is half the size of that one!

Welcome fella. I bet stripping out the boot space really helps with rear wheel traction :lol:

Thanks mate!

Haha, Yeah its that bit more twitchy now granted! But the main reason for doing so was to increase boot space!! I cant believe the lack of space in this car :lol: Traction isnt great at the moment anyway with the budget tires that were on the car when i bought it! But should be getting new wheels soon so will wrap them with some semi-decent rubber.

Welcome fella. I bet stripping out the boot space really helps with rear wheel traction :lol:

Dont fancy this for your next mod then Si!!!!

Welcome aboard Dan nice zed :thumbs: Do you have uprated discs on there too?

I was thinking my next mod might be a few bags of cement in the boot after last years adventure! :D