well hello folks :)

@rog518... Thanks dude! Yeah it also has uprated discs which the guy had just bought before he decided to sell the car, and i believe it has red stuff pad at the front from what they look like.

@Simon+Kat... Hahaha what happened mate?? Im intrigued! :lol:

@Maccaman... Sounds awesome mate, Although wales is extremely far from me :lol: That doesnt mean i wont make it. I'll have to see. If it was nearer would be a definite YES! Are there any meets coming up a little more local. I mean i love to travel around a bit but wales is near 200 miles away from me!! haha

Thanks everyone for the very very warm welcome!! :) :)

It was a nightmare mate, my fault though, i nailed it exiting a bend onto a straight near me (T/C was on by the way) back end came out, i countersteered, it went out the other way and twatted a big bush lurking at the side of the road :scare: i didnt even feel an impact. i got out just to make sure i hadn't got a puncture and found the rear bumper hanging off and a dinged rear off side panel. to cut the story short it was declared a write off (unbelievably) and i just got my replacement car a couple of weeks ago.

So, i'm being a bit careful at the moment :dry:

I was just thankful nobody got hurt.........makes you think.

Sorry, didn't mean to bring the thread down guys!! :teeth:

Bloody hell mate!! I didnt expect that!

Yeah main thing there was no injury! And surprised you had the TC on and still let you come out! I mean i never drive with it on, auto mode to turn it straight off as soon as i start the car but i had it on a couple of time the first few days when i bought it and i found it cut all the power away eve in the snow it felt quite safe...! Do you think the TC was possibly faulty??